Register Now
Prof elohstar

NEED FOR SPEED.

23 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's not possible bro for anyone to play and complete half of the video games produced within a year. 

That will be hectic enough, I wouldn't try that either. I prefer video games that boost my immersion, just few selected, their is no way I can finish even half a dozen of video games. 

You have to mention about the edition you want, such remake, maybe the dev of the racing game can consider about that when they see many reasons  why it should be removed by them. 

Edited by Justin11

On 3/23/2022 at 9:34 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, console versions are better, but since I don't play consoles all the time when I want it, my mobile device is an option for me, due to power outage. 

Although the fun is not exceed the same when playing on mobile compared to console but at least playing on mobile when console is not available is another sweet way of enjoying gaming. You can play anywhere and anytime as long as your mobile is handy.

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Although the fun is not exceed the same when playing on mobile compared to console but at least playing on mobile when console is not available is another sweet way of enjoying gaming. You can play anywhere and anytime as long as your mobile is handy.

Sure, I enjoy it on my mobile just as I enjoy the console version. Lack of power supply makes me play games on my mobile, that's the reason I still have some games on my mobile phone, I don't enjoy much of them. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:41 PM, Justin11 said:

My mobile phone is my second choice when it comes to playing games, especially when power shortage hinders me from playing through my console. 

Honestly.. mobile phone Is another sweet way of enjoying gaming because it's handy and you can play it anytime and anywhere. Once it's fully charged, you can enjoy gaming on it for hours although not as cool as playing via console or PC but you won't miss out when gaming on mobile.

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly.. mobile phone Is another sweet way of enjoying gaming because it's handy and you can play it anytime and anywhere. Once it's fully charged, you can enjoy gaming on it for hours although not as cool as playing via console or PC but you won't miss out when gaming on mobile.

Correct, since my mobile phone lasts longer, that's one benefit while I'll play for hours, without being at tension not to loss my progress like the way I'll be when on console, due to power issues. 

The Need For Speed series is one of the best racing series of all time and I've been playing it since the original PS. I love most of the games released and I still do play some of them like the original NFS Most Wanted, NFS Carbon, NFS Heat.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:39 AM, Justin11 said:

Correct, since my mobile phone lasts longer, that's one benefit while I'll play for hours, without being at tension not to loss my progress like the way I'll be when on console, due to power issues. 

Yea mobile gaming is full of fun. Lately I have not been enjoying mobile gaming because my phone don't have enough memory to play the kinds of games I really want. 

27 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea mobile gaming is full of fun. Lately I have not been enjoying mobile gaming because my phone don't have enough memory to play the kinds of games I really want. 

It's kinda frustrating, I know it will make you playing low quality android games just to keep up with some busy time when you aren't closer to your console. 

18 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Honestly, out side of Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Lords Mobile and a few others, I find the rest of the Mobile games tasteless with their aggressive microtransaction policies. People talk about PC and console gaming but the mobile industry is an absolute cesspool in this regard.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:47 PM, killamch89 said:

The Need For Speed series is one of the best racing series of all time and I've been playing it since the original PS. I love most of the games released and I still do play some of them like the original NFS Most Wanted, NFS Carbon, NFS Heat.

I did not like Need for Speed Heat that much but you see Most Wanted, it's the very best of their series till date. 

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - I think it's the only racer from the early 2000s that I still play regularly enough.

Honestly, I don't think that I would ever get enough of playing Most Wanted. It's more like when I play, it keeps getting better and better.