Register Now
Head_Hunter

Tomb Raider Reloaded

On 4/18/2022 at 2:42 AM, Justin11 said:

The last time i played a mobile Tomb raider game was on my java phone back then, it's been a while though, console versions is the best for the game due to it's high quality. 

How do you compare the android version of Tomb Raider and the Console version of the game? What's the major difference you can make out of it? 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

How do you compare the android version of Tomb Raider and the Console version of the game? What's the major difference you can make out of it? 

The Tomb Raider Reloaded isn't available on console, but when it comes to quality you can't compare it's mobile version with that of console. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The Tomb Raider Reloaded isn't available on console, but when it comes to quality you can't compare it's mobile version with that of console. 

I just checked it out and saw that it's strictly for mobile devices gamers who can play the game Tomb Raider Reloaded. With Square Enix behind it, I'm not sure how it's going to be, not that I'm planning to play it for now. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just checked it out and saw that it's strictly for mobile devices gamers who can play the game Tomb Raider Reloaded. With Square Enix behind it, I'm not sure how it's going to be, not that I'm planning to play it for now. 

The main character of the tomb raider reloaded made me to note that, it is a mobile friendly game, it is an anime character. I won't be playing it because I got loads of video game options to face. 

On 4/22/2022 at 2:34 PM, Heatman said:

Is there an option for you to pre register for the game yet in your location? 

I don't see that option. By the way, I was never much interested in this game.

17 hours ago, egghead said:

I don't see that option. By the way, I was never much interested in this game.

If there is no interest in the game, then that's settled because it's even not necessarily important worrying about whether the game is available for your location or not to. 

What on earth is that artsyle? It looks too cartoonish for a tomb raider game. I mean sure the game's never had that much realism, but they at least looked like a real place. It litterly looks like Disney Infinity's artsyle.