Register Now
Head_Hunter

Mention the top 5 most expensive game ever produced?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have to disagree with you on this one because you can actually get the correct information from the game's official website and social media channels. 

I did not say about the sales record of each game, I mean when it comes to rating the games with the highest number of sales of all-time. That the list differs with what I've seen around bloggers compile. 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:19 AM, Heatman said:

Cyberpunk 2077 would definitely be more than that $316 million dollars because it took more to fix the game since it was released. 

Cyberpunk is one of my favorite game, but those bugs broke my heart

2 hours ago, Cortyie said:

Cyberpunk is one of my favorite game, but those bugs broke my heart

The way they went with the release of the game was a big red flag that something was seriously wrong and it came out that way. At least they have fixed it now. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

The way they went with the release of the game was a big red flag that something was seriously wrong and it came out that way. At least they have fixed it now. 

Yes, and the game experience is worthy! Should play it again as a coprorate

5 hours ago, Cortyie said:

Yes, and the game experience is worthy! Should play it again as a coprorate

Looking at how long it took them in getting the game Cyberpunk 2077 fixed, should be a good lesson for their next game. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

Looking at how long it took them in getting the game Cyberpunk 2077 fixed, should be a good lesson for their next game. 

Oh yeah, I hope so. Waiting for the Wicher IV, they have to do it in the right way!!

On 4/26/2022 at 1:04 PM, Heatman said:

Cyberpunk 2077 would definitely be more than that $316 million dollars because it took more to fix the game since it was released. 

Well, the figure I mentioned was the cost associated with developing cyberpunk 2077

On 4/28/2022 at 5:28 AM, Cortyie said:

Oh yeah, I hope so. Waiting for the Wicher IV, they have to do it in the right way!!

Are there any plans on ground for developing the game yet? I'm aware of a new Witcher game being in production but it's not Witcher 4. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are there any plans on ground for developing the game yet? I'm aware of a new Witcher game being in production but it's not Witcher 4. 

I'm just going to hold my peace till they have the new Witcher game released and I actually play it before I would have anything to say on it. 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:48 PM, Heatman said:

I'm just going to hold my peace till they have the new Witcher game released and I actually play it before I would have anything to say on it. 

They will introduce something new to the game's storyline, since Geralt story is already covered. If they make half a decent story, it will sell well. 

Who would be able to know the real figures that was used for developing Cyberpunk 2077 which have been in development for the past 5 years? With $314 million dollars as it's initial development cost, how much would the the final cost? 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't like to behold another video game that's going to take how long Cyberpunk 2077 took in its development for 5 years till they got it right. 

It's one of the dragged on video game that's ever been made. They couldn't give up on the game looking at the $314 million dollars already invested in it.