Register Now
Head_Hunter

Top 5 video games with the most sales in the last decade?

10 hours ago, egghead said:

According to wikipedia, Minecraft is the best selling game of all time with over 238 millions games sold.

The owners of the game really put hard work in the game to develop it to the extent of attracting 238 million sales, that's big money made. 

4 hours ago, egghead said:

Minecraft was released in 2011, and it is 2022, which means the game is 11 years old

It doesn't matter, provided that, their statistics in the last decade recorded high sales, then you didn't make the mistake when you talked about the high volume of sales they recorded in the last 10 years. 

15 hours ago, egghead said:

Minecraft was released in 2011, and it is 2022, which means the game is 11 years old

Even the long years the game have been around, it didn't wane its pull in the gaming industry with massive sales till today. 

Counter strike global offensive, Even after all these years, this game still is fun and every gunfights are supertense. I don't think CSGO's popularity may waver any time soon. THen there is mount and blade warband. One of the most unique roleplay/medieval experiences you'll find within gaming. Sure it's cheap looking and buggy but it has so much heart to it and gave me hundreds of hours of pure fun and a lot of mods

Edited by Empire

Call me cynical if you want, but I personally don't measure the quality of a game on how many copies it has sold, so I see no point in glorifying these stats. Buy 2015, 20 million people had had bought and/or played Destiny and it set all sort of sales records, but that didn't stop the game being crap. So I really don't see the point on discussing this.

I understand what you meant with your message here. Destiny turned crap due to lack of quality and other gamers opinion. I believe their are still people out there that cherish the video game today even if it is crap as you described it.