Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you die in one hit?

I actually like games with realistic stakes were you actually die in one or two hits. There are games like that that have a health bar,but you can still die by one hit on the hardest difficulty. Like the original DeusEx, Far Cry, and a few similar games.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't actually remember the video games I've played in the past which my character was downed by a single shot. The ones I've played don't succumb to one shot elimination. 

This has got to do with playing games at beginner stage. When I played COD and used a weaker player, I was eliminated at one hit before I started using better shooters to play.

First one that jumps to mind is the original Rainbow Six. You really can't take much punishment before you're incapacitated or dead, but your enemies go down just as easily as you. It was a very tactical game, and rushing into situations was just asking for death 100% of the time.

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This has got to do with playing games at beginner stage. When I played COD and used a weaker player, I was eliminated at one hit before I started using better shooters to play.

Which of the COD edition was that? It's not good enough for the main character to be brought down by a single shot, whereas the boss antagonist requires more to be brought down.