Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you use auto assist aiming?

On 3/16/2022 at 1:11 PM, Empire said:

I'm used to having it off with most games that have Aim support. I'm a PC gamer and always used keyboard and mouse anyway. I aim and shoot as I do things, plus I always aim a little in front of them if they are running or going all over the raod 😛 

You've got the hack on this. I have to admit that playing on PC is a bit easier when it comes to some Shooting games. You can adjust a lot of things as you wish. 

I think most games tend to have it on console so I don't bother removing it. I don't see the point of making the game (online mainly) harder for me when most people will also having auto assist aiming enabled. It's not too strong anyway so it's not like it makes gaming boring.

On 3/15/2022 at 9:09 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do you use auto assist aiming, or do you turn it off?

It feels odd whenever I try to use it and play, it makes me look weak in my opinion. It's why I always have it turned off and it works well for me. 

i use it like 30% of the times when i'm playing on a console, it sort of kills the fun as it requires no skill to aim at all, but i get it, it's pretty tough to do it manually on a controller unlike on a mouse and keyboard 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In most games, I don't as it takes away the challenge of learning to properly aim your shots so you'll be at an extreme disadvantage if the devs decide to get rid of it for whatever reason.

Exactly, it makes you feel like you have already mastered it but in the end, you're still a noob.