Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games make the best use of controller vibration?

Driving games on the PS5 that take advantage of the DualSense features feel amazing. Wreckfest with the PS5 update felt amazing with the DualSense because you could feel the gears changing and the triggers would become more difficult to use the more damaged your car was. And the vibrations were great too because you really felt it when someone crashed into you.

I'd say games like GTA, Racing games such as Need For Speed, Fighting games such as Mortal Kombat and FPS titles like COD and Battlefield. I'm not going to lie, I despise playing rally racing games with vibration on because the controller shakes non-stop 🤣

41 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say games like GTA, Racing games such as Need For Speed, Fighting games such as Mortal Kombat and FPS titles like COD and Battlefield. I'm not going to lie, I despise playing rally racing games with vibration on because the controller shakes non-stop 🤣

Lol, especially when you're flying around gallops, what you've said is correct. I do experience such non-stop session when i am faced with rally racing games. 

11 hours ago, Patrik said:

I used to love it in GTA San Andreas when the controller vibrates once you get in the train tracks or when an explosion happens 😄

It will definitely vibrate on the game when the character is bursted, or when he lands ackwardly in the ground. 

On 4/4/2022 at 1:11 AM, Family sedan said:

I figure that if the controller isn't vibrating too badly, I must be driving smoothly enough.

You are a one rough driver then. It's how I used to drive when I was still a newbie in playing racing games. I love to crash cars a lot.