Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games make the best use of controller vibration?

53 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah... I actually do turn it off. Because sometimes the vibrations might be too much for me to enjoy the game. I prefer it when the vibration is off.

If that's what you prefer without causing your disturbances while playing, then nothing wrong with it bro. As for me,I love the controller vibration to be ON all the time. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If that's what you prefer without causing your disturbances while playing, then nothing wrong with it bro. As for me,I love the controller vibration to be ON all the time. 

Exactly bro. We all have our choices. Although many years back I use to like it but not anymore.

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Exactly bro. We all have our choices. Although many years back I use to like it but not anymore.

No problem, for the fact you don't fancy the controller ON, it's normal as you've moved on. Having the vibration all the time gives me nice feeling with any choice of game I'm playing. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No problem, for the fact you don't fancy the controller ON, it's normal as you've moved on. Having the vibration all the time gives me nice feeling with any choice of game I'm playing. 

It's all cool. What matters is we're enjoying our video games in the end. It doesn't matter if the vibration is switch ON or OFF.

17 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's all cool. What matters is we're enjoying our video games in the end. It doesn't matter if the vibration is switch ON or OFF.

You're somewhat correct mate, but their are some games you need the controller vibrator to function for you. Like, racing games, soccer, it gets better with the vibrator. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

You're somewhat correct mate, but their are some games you need the controller vibrator to function for you. Like, racing games, soccer, it gets better with the vibrator. 

I agree with you on racing games. It's very necessary to use the vibrator on it but I don't really need it on soccer. Soccer is actually the game I play most.

40 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I agree with you on racing games. It's very necessary to use the vibrator on it but I don't really need it on soccer. Soccer is actually the game I play most.

I still need it in soccer, so I'll get the feeling when the ball hits the crossbar, if you're a soccer enthusiast you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. 

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I still need it in soccer, so I'll get the feeling when the ball hits the crossbar, if you're a soccer enthusiast you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. 

Of course I understand what you're talking about. Soccer games are my all time favourite video games. 

2 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course I understand what you're talking about. Soccer games are my all time favourite video games. 

Good one, 

The feelings are always buzzing when you have them put ON around any soccer game, when you score a goal and it scratches the upper roof of the goal pillars you'll definitely feel amazing, because it will vibrate on your hands. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Good one, 

The feelings are always buzzing when you have them put ON around any soccer game, when you score a goal and it scratches the upper roof of the goal pillars you'll definitely feel amazing, because it will vibrate on your hands. 

Yeah it does vibrate like that. It even vibrates during a hard tackle. I do score a lot of goals playing and I spend hours playing so I can't withstand the regular vibration reason why I prefer putting it off.

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah it does vibrate like that. It even vibrates during a hard tackle. I do score a lot of goals playing and I spend hours playing so I can't withstand the regular vibration reason why I prefer putting it off.

Yeah, it vibrates during tackle, I just love the continuous vibration no doubt. One of the memorable thing I love about vibration is when I scored a marvelous goal that went off through the crossbar and into the beck of the net. That was when PES was so interesting, not anymore. 

The kind of controller that you make use of determines how you get to feel a more realistic vibration in what happens in your gameplay. I happened to use MetalStrike FF Joystick 🕹 and it gave me something I never felt with console controller. 

I never seen any game that isn't cool with the option of controller vibration turned ON.  I love vibration on everything I do with video games, even when I'm typing with my phone or playing games with my phone.