Register Now
kingpotato

Apex Legends Favorite Legend

This is the best apex comedy gameplay redux I've seen yet! Funny fun fun. Your placement of sampled voiceovers and editing is excellent and very refreshing. Impressive to imagine all the sample digging and precise video editing y'all do! Thoroughly enjoyed this. 

9 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

I have not played Apex Legend before. Is this game on mobile or console? However your last part of the post is hilarious. 

Both, the main game is on console and PC , is free to play. The mobile version was released just recently and its a separate game all toguether and is also free to play.

7 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Both, the main game is on console and PC , is free to play. The mobile version was released just recently and its a separate game all toguether and is also free to play.

Okay cool. I'll check the game to see if it's worth my time. 

On 3/15/2022 at 11:13 PM, kingpotato said:

Who is your favorite Apex Legend, Mine has always been Octane, Although I always end up dying...

I love the voice over in the gameplay, it's very funny listening to it and when the baby playing screamed 😂...that was hilarious. 

I've just started playing the game so I still don't have all the characters/legends unlocked. Bloodhound and Lifeline are the two that I play with the most since they come unlocked with the game. I love the abilities that come with Bloodhound especially since it can make the 3v3 arena game mode a little bit easier.