Register Now
kingpotato

Apex Legends Favorite Legend

If you're picking your squad in Apex, which legend can you afford not to have in your team? 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:44 AM, Aniekwe said:

I considered that as well but in the end, I still managed to go with choosing Bloodhound and it was a decision that I never regretted. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

My team composition in Apex Legends is always Octane, Pathfinder and Wraith or Bloodhound, Wattson and Lifeline. 

I can't have a squad without Bloodhound and Wraith on it. I can't leave out both of them entirely. A team without them is a low profile team. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:56 AM, Heatman said:

If you're picking your squad in Apex, which legend can you afford not to have in your team? 

It will be Bloodhound, Lifeline and Wraith. I'm not choosing any other outside these 3 players. 

On 6/25/2022 at 3:52 PM, Heatman said:

I can't have a squad without Bloodhound and Wraith on it. I can't leave out both of them entirely. A team without them is a low profile team. 

You're right because it's going to be a very big mistake to leave out having either Bloodhound or Wraith from your squad. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Apex legends Mobile edition', is the one I've played. The game quality is high, with 3.0GB of storage requirement for it to be downloaded. One of the largest in terms of storage consumption via mobile games. 

Genshin Impact and Life is Strange on mobile phones takes more than 10GB for the game's data. I think both of them are the biggest file size game's on mobile phones. 

5 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Genshin Impact and Life is Strange on mobile phones takes more than 10GB for the game's data. I think both of them are the biggest file size game's on mobile phones. 

10GB for a mobile game? That's whopping, I never gotten the chance to see such a game before, I'll take my time this time. mobile games are consuming more of the storage space, one you'll even compare to console version games, that's quite superb in terms of their quality. 

7 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You're right because it's going to be a very big mistake to leave out having either Bloodhound or Wraith from your squad. 

Yeah. When next are you planning on playing Apex Legends? I should be good to play it tomorrow. Do you have any plans for it? 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah. When next are you planning on playing Apex Legends? I should be good to play it tomorrow. Do you have any plans for it? 

It should be last 2 months ago that I played Apex Legends last. It haven't been too long I was away from it. I have so many other games to play now. I will suspend Apex Legends for a while. 

It has been so long since I played Apex Legends. How many new characters have been added since the game came out? I know that they released a bunch of characters, so I've lost track of who is who in this game. I remember when I did play, I used that one woman with like ninja abilities. I think that was what her abilities were. I haven't played since the game came out, so I can't say for sure who she was lol. 

51 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It has been so long since I played Apex Legends. How many new characters have been added since the game came out? I know that they released a bunch of characters, so I've lost track of who is who in this game. I remember when I did play, I used that one woman with like ninja abilities. I think that was what her abilities were. I haven't played since the game came out, so I can't say for sure who she was lol. 

Currently, there are 21 Apex Legends characters to choose from with the new inclusion of Valkyrie and Seer. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Currently, there are 21 Apex Legends characters to choose from with the new inclusion of Valkyrie and Seer. 

I'm yet to make use of the Legends Valkyrie and Seer. Maybe whenever I'm going to play Apex Legends again, I will be teaming up with both of them and either Bloodhound or Wraith or Lifeline. 

9 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm yet to make use of the Legends Valkyrie and Seer. Maybe whenever I'm going to play Apex Legends again, I will be teaming up with both of them and either Bloodhound or Wraith or Lifeline. 

I haven't used Seer yet but Valkyrie is a very good pick. You will never regret having Valkyrie in your corner.