Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

Apex Legends Favorite Legend

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Darth said:

I've just started playing the game so I still don't have all the characters/legends unlocked. Bloodhound and Lifeline are the two that I play with the most since they come unlocked with the game. I love the abilities that come with Bloodhound especially since it can make the 3v3 arena game mode a little bit easier.

The combat system of the game is interesting enough, I'm sure that with time, you will catch up well and have more Legends to play with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do hope so because it will be fun to try out the different legends and their abilities. Hopefully it's not something that will take a very long time because I noticed that my legend tokens take a very, very long time to build up. So it's going to take me an eternity to unlock them all at this rate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Darth said:

I do hope so because it will be fun to try out the different legends and their abilities. Hopefully it's not something that will take a very long time because I noticed that my legend tokens take a very, very long time to build up. So it's going to take me an eternity to unlock them all at this rate

Most people that have been playing the game for a while haven't been able to unlock them all, so that shouldn't bother you at for now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/15/2022 at 11:38 AM, Darth said:

I've just started playing the game so I still don't have all the characters/legends unlocked. Bloodhound and Lifeline are the two that I play with the most since they come unlocked with the game. I love the abilities that come with Bloodhound especially since it can make the 3v3 arena game mode a little bit easier.

Bloodhound is one of the best Legends in the game, Lifeline used to be a good one as wel but she got nerfed so bad a few seasons ago, she used to have a passive that activated a shield while she was reviving a team mate, it was very usefull. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gibraltar is anther legend that you can't say no to because of the perks he comes with. His Dome Shield is a perfect life saver for you and the entire team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Gibraltar is anther legend that you can't say no to because of the perks he comes with. His Dome Shield is a perfect life saver for you and the entire team. 

I disagree he is basically a walking target, hit boxes are very different for each character and for gilbraltar is the worst

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

I disagree he is basically a walking target, hit boxes are very different for each character and for gilbraltar is the worst

I still find him very useful no matter the flaw he comes with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Clasher said:

I'm I the only one seeing a mixture of power puff girls character, the Simpsons and ben 10. xD

PS: I love animation movies

But i'm loving this characters mate.

Well none of them are based on the simpons, power puff gilrs of Ben 10...
If you look closely you will notice that in the bottom corner of each character there is the logo as to wich tv show or character style is based of

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well none of them are based on the simpons, power puff gilrs of Ben 10...
If you look closely you will notice that in the bottom corner of each character there is the logo as to wich tv show or character style is based of

1725288793_images(7).jpeg.7cabd262fc0b8faf622ec0539dfe01e2.jpegjust take a look at these pictures of Ben 10 aliens and you would notice that the character with the big green googles looking alien like actually bears a resemblance to one of these though it's not part of the Ben 10 aliens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

1725288793_images(7).jpeg.7cabd262fc0b8faf622ec0539dfe01e2.jpegjust take a look at these pictures of Ben 10 aliens and you would notice that the character with the big green googles looking alien like actually bears a resemblance to one of these though it's not part of the Ben 10 aliens.

The character with the green googles is Octane and the art is based on Invader Zim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kingpotato said:

The character with the green googles is Octane and the art is based on Invader Zim

I actually saw that on the poster. What I'm saying is that it draws my mind back to one of my favorite animation movies of 2005 and beyond. The character there has a striking resemblance with one of the Ben 10 aliens but I'm not insinuating it's from Ben 10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I actually saw that on the poster. What I'm saying is that it draws my mind back to one of my favorite animation movies of 2005 and beyond. The character there has a striking resemblance with one of the Ben 10 aliens but I'm not insinuating it's from Ben 10.

Ah very well then, understood. Yeah it does kinda look like Ben 10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me, it's going to be Bloodhound. Yes, their abilities wouldn't do much direct damage but you can't get anything better like their tracking abilities that's unmatched in the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...