Register Now
skyfire

The Cruel King and the Great Hero

Around one year ago I found out about this game through the Japanese trailer, and oh boy I'm so happy it released in the West so soon. I don't have a console yet but I just can't recommend it enough, it looks fantastic!

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Around one year ago I found out about this game through the Japanese trailer, and oh boy I'm so happy it released in the West so soon. I don't have a console yet but I just can't recommend it enough, it looks fantastic!

I am sure with steam you would also find it for the switch and other consoles. Not sure on other stores though.

On 3/21/2022 at 1:09 AM, Justin11 said:

You got some animé video games you always come up, most of them are just funny more than the way their game-play appears. 

I've played the The cruel king and the great hero and it's a lovely game. You will enjoy playing this type of game as long as you played FF too.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

I've played the The cruel king and the great hero and it's a lovely game. You will enjoy playing this type of game as long as you played FF too.

But the one displayed here aren't as appealing compared to what's been said around it. Like, resembling the F.F series, I didn't see anything enticing to me via it's trailer watched. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But the one displayed here aren't as appealing compared to what's been said around it. Like, resembling the F.F series, I didn't see anything enticing to me via it's trailer watched. 

Trailer is just focusing on the story rather than much of the gameplay. As explained earlier if you like FF then you may find this series worth playing too.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Trailer is just focusing on the story rather than much of the gameplay. As explained earlier if you like FF then you may find this series worth playing too.

Okay, I noticed that the trailer focused on the story and not the game-play itself. No problem, you've said everything I needed to know about the game, I will look forward to see if I'll get started to it or not. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I noticed that the trailer focused on the story and not the game-play itself. No problem, you've said everything I needed to know about the game, I will look forward to see if I'll get started to it or not. 

Usually on switch you get a lot of chuby anime like games and you would find that despite that they have pretty good gaming experience.

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Usually on switch you get a lot of chuby anime like games and you would find that despite that they have pretty good gaming experience.

Okay, no problem. I am not a switch user, and it will take time for such to come through, and getting into playing those anime like games in switch. I don't like games in such quality, I love mostly AAA type. 

On 4/4/2022 at 9:55 PM, killamch89 said:

I like the graphical style of this game especially when she summons the dragon fire on her sword. That's very creative and I hope we see more games with creative spells/abilities like that.

Yes switch has this sort of the typical game graphics which is kind of popular among people on android and switch.

On 3/17/2022 at 7:28 AM, skyfire said:

If you like fantasy type of the adventure game then you may want to take a look at this game.

The video game's name have already sold me everything that I need to know about the game. I think that's a poor sell out.