Register Now
Jayson

Are right-wingers cool people?

Should we discount old-fashioned ideas?  Well, most right-wingers I think are not as right-wing as say, the Ku Klux Klan.   Well, I met one obnoxious right-winger in my life.  He called me "Jew-son" as a joke.  Yeah, if these are the sorts of people who the left says are "right wing", then I can understand being scared.

However, why should everyone bow down the extreme cultural left agenda?   For instance, if someone's Bible beliefs say they don't agree with being gay, well, should they be put in an institution?   Should gay priests and neighborhood punks, as in the true sense of the word, molest kids, should people not be outraged - simply to bow down to the gay agenda?   Should people be totally blind to the fact, that unfortunately, a lot of crime by certain racial groups gives those groups a bad name, much to the sadness of many who aren't bad?

Anyway, most people, I think, hate a bully.  The cultural left has been down on bullies and that's gained a lot of support from the masses.   However, this idea can be exploited to evil ends.

Edited by Jayson

The reason people hate right wingers is because they're ignorant, intolerant, extremist bigots that commit terrorist attacks against their own country and get off scot free. They manipulate, deceive, and make up false facts to push their agenda, while trying to daemonize people they know nothing about. They're the scum of the earth.

On 3/18/2022 at 6:27 PM, The Blackangel said:

The reason people hate right wingers is because they're ignorant, intolerant, extremist bigots that commit terrorist attacks against their own country and get off scot free. They manipulate, deceive, and make up false facts to push their agenda, while trying to daemonize people they know nothing about. They're the scum of the earth.

My own view is the left and right need to leave people alone.   People's private lives should be just that with the exception of abortion and some other things.  I mean, I'm not interested in "Sunday school at public school".   Are the parent's that lazy, they can't raise moral children? 

Edited by Jayson

5 hours ago, Jayson said:

People's private lives should be just that with the exception of abortion and some other things.

"People should keep their private lives to themselves and leave each other alone, except when it's this thing I disagree with".  STFU!

Considering that in your "pro-life" arguments you've singled black people and accused homosexuals of endorsing child molestation, it's so obvious your not on the side of "leaving people alone".  There's no point in trying to come across as PC now, we've seen your true colours.

9 hours ago, Jayson said:

My own view is the left and right need to leave people alone.   People's private lives should be just that with the exception of abortion and some other things.  I mean, I'm not interested in "Sunday school at public school".   Are the parent's that lazy, they can't raise moral children? 

You try to say you endorse leaving people alone, but you only agree with leaving them alone if they follow your close minded ideology. You are happy to try to control others an tell them what they can and can not do with their own bodies, but you say people should leave people alone.

Which is it Mr Bigot?

9 hours ago, Jayson said:

That's very hypocritical coming from you. Over the past three months or so you preach constantly about what you think people can and cannot do with thier own bodies. Even worse, it's on a gaming forum, when you hardly ever post about gaming at all. You seem to be all about pushing your own social/political views and ignore any challenge to them. Unless they agree with you 100%, people are beneath you and not worthy of your attention. That's why that statement is hypocritical. You want people to let you believe what you want and respect your point of view, but you're not willing to offer the same respect in kind. That's why so many of our members are annoyed with you. It's not your opinions that piss people off, it's the lack of respect you show to people that challenge those views.

Edited by Shagger

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You try to say you endorse leaving people alone, but you only agree with leaving them alone if they follow your close minded ideology. You are happy to try to control others an tell them what they can and can not do with their own bodies, but you say people should leave people alone.

Which is it Mr Bigot?

If the baby is totally equal to the mom in value, then what argument is there?  As I said, you either agree it's a life or you don't.   After that point, arguments are pointless.  I'm sure other debating topics are like that too, but many are more compromising.

5 hours ago, Shagger said:

That's very hypocritical coming from you. Over the past three months or so you preach constantly about what you think people can and cannot do with thier own bodies. Even worse, it's on a gaming forum, when you hardly ever post about gaming at all. You seem to be all about pushing your own social/political views and ignore any challenge to them. Unless they agree with you 100%, people are beneath you and not worthy of your attention. That's why that statement is hypocritical. You want people to let you believe what you want and respect your point of view, but you're not willing to offer the same respect in kind. That's why so many of our members are annoyed with you. It's not your opinions that piss people off, it's the lack of respect you show to people that challenge those views.

People are not beneath me and not worth the attention.  I only stopped arguing because what I explained to @The Blackangel.

Yes, this is a gaming forum, but there are no rules on where to post specifically.

I know all about being talked down to, I get it all the time from my family.   Basically, your seen as a child or prisoner.  However, that's not my idea to dehumanize anyone on here.