Register Now
Jayson

Best Games of 2022

What are the best games of 2022 in your opinion?  Well, I am speaking of PC and console games.  Anyway, do you own any of them?  How far have you gotten on them?  Do you have any notable successes? 

On 3/19/2022 at 5:54 AM, egghead said:

I have not purchased any new games (new for me, as well as new release) in 2022, therefore, I do not have any best games for 2022.  am playing All those games that I was playing in 2021 and before 2021.

Even at that, there aren't many new games for the year 2022 yet. At least from the 8th month, we should have enough to compare with. 

On 3/30/2022 at 12:16 PM, Crazycrab said:

I'd say Horizon II Forbidden West is the best game I've played this year so far.

Horizon Forbidden West was that dominating when it was released. I think that it was the first big game that was released in 2022 before the release of Elden Ring. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Horizon Forbidden West was that dominating when it was released. I think that it was the first big game that was released in 2022 before the release of Elden Ring. 

Their are plenty of games released this year (2022), which we aren't aware, some of them might be underrated, but if finally gets into, can be more interesting than Horizon Forbidden West. 

12 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

The only game i've beaten that came out in 2022 so far is grid legends, while a superb racing game i doubt it's going to make a lot best games of the year lists.

It has entered into your own game of the year, let's see if it will go into video game sort of after game of the year. 

Their is plenty left before the game of the year will be announced. 

I can't pick out FIFA 22, or Horizon Forbidden West as the leading options, because I'm in love with them. Never, others have choices too, not even gamers will decide on how the game of the year will be.  

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is plenty left before the game of the year will be announced. 

I can't pick out FIFA 22, or Horizon Forbidden West as the leading options, because I'm in love with them. Never, others have choices too, not even gamers will decide on how the game of the year will be.  

FIFA 22 came out in 2021, problem solved.