Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

No purchases this year but I got my Xbox Series X last year, sometime around May. I got the PS5 at launch in 2020 but because Microsoft had some great exclusives, I went ahead and got it as well. The only way for me to get a hold of it was through the Xbox All Access programme so I've paying for it monthly which has made it a bit easier to afford.

I got a PS4 Pro in 2018, nothing since then. And there is a high chance this will be my last console too. With Sony starting to allow exclusives to  be on PC, I no longer have any reason to buy a console.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am only hoping to buy a gaming laptop in the coming month. I never made any purchase of console recently, it's been over 3 years I purchased a console. 

Point to note when buying a gaming laptop is how strong the battery can be. This should be the focus especially when you wish to carry the laptop around with you as well.

I had to double check and that made me realise that there is no excuse that i have a serious problem, last year and this year, the only thing i use is the series x, the ps2 i will also use in the future once i finally get around moving everithing from my parents place, i meanly bought that version because i can use a european plug on that model, both dreamcasts (partners lim edition and sakura wars lim edition) are brand new so i don't plan on using them why would i, the wii u is also brand new but i may use it one of these days :

Nb6Whia.jpg