Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

On 4/28/2022 at 3:35 PM, Heatman said:

Your relative can actually steal from you mate. The joke is on you for thinking that a thief wouldn't be a thief because he's your relative. 

xD, I know my cousin can still from me, but better than that stranger that will wreck me totally. And I wouldn't let a stealing relation come closer to me, we'll be seeing from far. My console is so dear to me. 

On 4/9/2022 at 8:13 AM, Patrik said:

i personally would wait a bit more and get the PS5, it's newer and capable of doing more

I plan on getting both anyways but the Switch is more readily available and is cheaper so I'll get that first. Besides, I'm planning on getting a brand new TV along with it for my computer room.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I plan on getting both anyways but the Switch is more readily available and is cheaper so I'll get that first. Besides, I'm planning on getting a brand new TV along with it for my computer room.

I already have switch and it's indeed an incredible platform with so many games to play. PS5 is the holy grail for me now. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Samsung TV is a great brand if you ask me... It's something that I would recommend easily. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm currently making use of 65" Class RU7300 Curved Smart 4K UHD TV (2019) and it gives a mind blowing experience with my gaming. 

1068280734_images(50).jpeg.767a4947547690849095b0ee4e5074c1.jpeg

Imagine having a newly purchased Playstation 5 hooked up on this baby. The feeling you'd get from playing would be immeasurable. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Imagine having a newly purchased Playstation 5 hooked up on this baby. The feeling you'd get from playing would be immeasurable. 

Even with my Playstation 4, gaming with the Samsung TV have been an awesome experience for me. I know very well that PS5 will offer more playing with it. 

On 5/2/2022 at 1:34 PM, Heatman said:

Even with my Playstation 4, gaming with the Samsung TV have been an awesome experience for me. I know very well that PS5 will offer more playing with it. 

How much did you purchase it? I'm very sure that it's even more expensive than Playstation 5 😩

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

How much did you purchase it? I'm very sure that it's even more expensive than Playstation 5 😩

I purchased it at $749.99 but currently there is a $50 discount on it. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I purchased it at $749.99 but currently there is a $50 discount on it. 

It's even more expensive than the price of Playstation 5...that's huge but I'm very sure that it's worth it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's even more expensive than the price of Playstation 5...that's huge but I'm very sure that it's worth it. 

There was no way Playstation 5 was supposed to be more expensive that the 65" Class RU7300 Curved Smart 4K UHD TV (2019). It's one of the latest Samsung TV products. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:14 AM, Heatman said:

There was no way Playstation 5 was supposed to be more expensive that the 65" Class RU7300 Curved Smart 4K UHD TV (2019). It's one of the latest Samsung TV products. 

I had the specs and features of the smart TV checked out and it's something that's worth more than amount it was sold at. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What's the price you checked out on Samsung smart TV 4K UHD man? Smart TV will always be a perfect match for PS5, both are new generation electronic devices. 

Why are you asking the same question that another person have asked and I have already provided the answer to that?