Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine is pushing me to get Xbox Series X since I can't get PS5 now but I'm hell bent on waiting. Although seeing him play on his X series, it was very tempting. 

It's the best console for the Xbox platform now, so it's supposed to have that kind of pull over you or any other gamer. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why are you asking the same question that another person have asked and I have already provided the answer to that? 

My bad, I screwed down to discover you bought it around $700+ with a $50 discount, that's cash back offer for you, lol. 

On 5/8/2022 at 1:49 AM, Justin11 said:

My bad, I screwed down to discover you bought it around $700+ with a $50 discount, that's cash back offer for you, lol. 

I didn't get any discount when I had purchased my own as it wasn't available at the time. It's now that they offer $50 discount. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I didn't get any discount when I had purchased my own as it wasn't available at the time. It's now that they offer $50 discount. 

Oh, I was thinking that, the $50 discount applied as you purchased yours. It's frustrating thou, that you missed out, and others gain. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Oh, I was thinking that, the $50 discount applied as you purchased yours. It's frustrating thou, that you missed out, and others gain. 

$50 against $700+, it's not something that I would worry about. It's when it's up to at least $100 or more, then missing out on it would be a sore one. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

A friend of mine is looking for how to purchase a Wii console. I have asked him to make of ebay as he may get it cheaper there but he prefers Amazon. 

I don't fancy making use of eBay to be very honest with you. Amazon will always be my number one go to for such purchases. 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:54 AM, Boblee said:

$50 against $700+, it's not something that I would worry about. It's when it's up to at least $100 or more, then missing out on it would be a sore one. 

No matter the amount, every discount is worth it. And I know it is nowhere compared to $700. But I still need that amount to be discounted for me, even if I'm buying games worth $10k. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

No matter the amount, every discount is worth it. And I know it is nowhere compared to $700. But I still need that amount to be discounted for me, even if I'm buying games worth $10k. 

You're very right here, I'm not going to dispute that at all. Discounts no matter how small matters. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

This support the notion that customers always value discounts and can switch up brands easily when they are offered better one's. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

This support the notion that customers always value discounts and can switch up brands easily when they are offered better one's. 

That's for sure, me i-love discount too, especially when I'm in-love with the product. It can make me forget a regular shop for me,and focusing on the one that offered me discount. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's for sure, me i-love discount too, especially when I'm in-love with the product. It can make me forget a regular shop for me,and focusing on the one that offered me discount. 

There is a friend of mine who always look for video games that are discounted, otherwise he's not buying them.