Register Now
Jayson

Consoles You Bought

On 6/11/2022 at 8:06 AM, Heatman said:

Isn't that what all big brother's and uncle's do always? It's part of our jobs to make our little one's enjoy their lives and have things we couldn't have. 

That's it bro. When I have the best things in life, definitely my family members, love ones will enjoy together with me. If video game accessories or consoles are their problem I'll get it for any of them. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Whenever Switch 2 comes out, I'm never going to miss out on it and I hope it's not going be like what we're experiencing with PS5 now for being too scarce in the retail market.

Console shortages stink.  I like to see people get what they really want.

20 minutes ago, Jasmin said:

You talk about shortages, how would you feel when the consoles are not even available in your local market and there are no official showrooms.

That's even the worst case Scenario, when I wanted a Xbox series X it wasn't even in my region, but thanks to the fact that I had a family member who leaves outside my region and was planning on coming to visit us, I asked him to check if the Xbox is available there and thankfully it was, so he got it for me and brought it along with him. 

Once I can't lay my hands on a video game console I want maybe due to the fact that it ain't available in my region I just don't bother that much about it. I just save up the money and wait hopefully I might get it by chance or I spend the money on a different console.