Register Now
Jayson

Used or New Games

3 hours ago, Darth said:

Honestly I got lucky with Amazon before the console came out. I think for some reason people just weren't looking at preorders as much before so it wasn't hard to get my hands on a preorder at 9am. The hype for the consoles arrived a bit later and once the console actually came out I think.

It's cool that way, you took advantage of the product, which you're enjoying today. I will be waiting for the console to get launched fully before going for it, I wouldn't pre-order anything.

On 3/25/2022 at 12:39 AM, Justin11 said:

You can still purchase via offline store, and not looking at the online store alone when it comes to buying CDs for video games. 

Getting them offline is even cheaper sometimes since you can try to push for a bargain too.

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

NBA Live '03 is also one my my brother's all time greats in basketball games. I have played it a little but not as much as he does play it always. 

I like it because you don't have to be Phil Jackson (Michael Jordan's old coach) to play it.  Plus one of my all-time favorite Celtics Paul Pierce has an 89 rating.

7 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I like it because you don't have to be Phil Jackson (Michael Jordan's old coach) to play it.  Plus one of my all-time favorite Celtics Paul Pierce has an 89 rating.

The freedom to how you can play the game NBA Live '03 is what makes it stand out exceptionally for gamers that are into it. 

On 3/26/2022 at 10:39 PM, Knight Barida said:

Getting them offline is even cheaper sometimes since you can try to push for a bargain too.

Yeah, but when I got not other alternatives to get it fast, I just look up to offline stores to secure the game and getting started ASAP. 

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, but when I got not other alternatives to get it fast, I just look up to offline stores to secure the game and getting started ASAP. 

Are you trying to say that getting it online is cheaper than buying offline? I've visited offline stores sometimes and got better deals.

2 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Are you trying to say that getting it online is cheaper than buying offline? I've visited offline stores sometimes and got better deals.

I didn't say online is cheaper than offline, but in offline you get to have your products ASAP than what online stores operate here in my locality. They delay delivery alot. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I didn't say online is cheaper than offline, but in offline you get to have your products ASAP than what online stores operate here in my locality. They delay delivery alot. 

Most online shopping stores will delay because of logistics. The thing with logistics is that they always want to deliver in bulk too.

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Most online shopping stores will delay because of logistics. The thing with logistics is that they always want to deliver in bulk too.

Yeah, it is always that way, since they wants to deliver to such location in bulk to save the cost of transportation, it will delay any parcel from landing your own expected time. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, it is always that way, since they wants to deliver to such location in bulk to save the cost of transportation, it will delay any parcel from landing your own expected time. 

Anyone buying online has to understand that and exercise patience when there is delay. I see no issues with waiting for a while to get the products you paid for.

On 3/19/2022 at 4:58 PM, Yaramaki said:

Current gen i always buy new, if i don't want to pay full price, i just wait until it drops in price and pick up a copy. Most games drop a few months after release.

Retro i'll settle with used but only if it's complete and in exellent condition.

Looking for a used current gen console games doesn't fit in for me. It's like getting a used spare parts for your new ride. 

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I prefer buying a new game than used games. Those days when we use disc on PlayStation consoles, I wouldn't dare to buy a used game as it might affects it's durability. I have the believe that a new game a longer lifespan.

Clearly it affects it's durability, their is nothing more sweeter and lasting when you can afford a brand new game. If it's a digital copy their is no problem, since it doesn't hang over time. 

On 3/29/2022 at 12:00 AM, Knight Barida said:

Anyone buying online has to understand that and exercise patience when there is delay. I see no issues with waiting for a while to get the products you paid for.

I have issues when it comes to waiting too long to get my items which I ordered for. Such kind of impatient have led me buying a wrong item in the past, still I am not looking to improve.