Register Now
Jayson

Used or New Games

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

My brother's Playstation 4 wasn't a new one. He's got it from eBay, a fairly used one but it's good as a new one. 

It's cool, provided that the console is running smoothly for him. For me, I don't mind it being a secondhand console, provided it can comfortably play games for me. 

On 4/4/2022 at 3:27 AM, Family sedan said:

We'll see if my parents don't make me yard sale it when they move to a smaller home.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:08 AM, Family sedan said:

I have a big front-loading PS3 and a small top-loader PS3.  The one that has been causing me problems is the big one.

Honestly I still don't understand the reason behind the big PlayStation games always having issues while the smaller ones are always okay.

On 4/7/2022 at 10:59 PM, Justin11 said:

It's cool, provided that the console is running smoothly for him. For me, I don't mind it being a secondhand console, provided it can comfortably play games for me. 

The PlayStation 4 is running quite well with no issues at all. At first, he was skeptical about it being sound but all went well. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The PlayStation 4 is running quite well with no issues at all. At first, he was skeptical about it being sound but all went well. 

That's nice to hear, your friend should now continue enjoying quality gaming. At least, video game studio companies are still making games for PS4, their is more to enjoy with PS4, until it gradually fades up. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

PS4 will gradually die, so grab it now as it stays on. That's how PS3 was, before it was eliminated, no video games currently have a PS3 version. 

I wouldn't say it's going to die because if it happens that way, there wouldn't still be PS1 and PS2 at all anywhere now. 

On 4/6/2022 at 2:45 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. You upgrade from the lower to upper, going completely on PS4 is a tremendous option to consider. 

Am actually waiting for PS5 to be available and affordable. If I could get it, I wouldn't upgrade for a very long time.

On 4/11/2022 at 5:08 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Am actually waiting for PS5 to be available and affordable. If I could get it, I wouldn't upgrade for a very long time.

You can check on eBay, you'll definitely get PS5 there, you can get it cheaper for secondhand..

10 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

You can check on eBay, you'll definitely get PS5 there, you can get it cheaper for secondhand..

Okay. I'll try to check, but I think for now it won't be affordable yet. So I prefer to wait till when ps5 is available and affordable so I can just buy a new one instead of second hand.

Just now, Prof elohstar said:

Okay. I'll try to check, but I think for now it won't be affordable yet. So I prefer to wait till when ps5 is available and affordable so I can just buy a new one instead of second hand.

It will be cool that way you wait untill it comes in large quantities than struggling to get one now. Even if you get one today, you'll pay excessively to get it from the owner outrightly. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It will be cool that way you wait untill it comes in large quantities than struggling to get one now. Even if you get one today, you'll pay excessively to get it from the owner outrightly. 

That's what am actually avoiding. I don't have such money to spend. I rather wait till it's very much affordable and available. Ps5 might actually be the last console I will buy.