Register Now
Jayson

PC Gaming Rooms

On 3/22/2022 at 6:12 AM, Knight Barida said:

Hahahaha! Moving out once in 10 days makes you better because I do go out once in a month and it's no big deal since I got to play games at home most of the times.

If I should ever try doing that for any reason whatsoever, I would be cooked up inside the house 🏡 no matter the kind of games that I have. 

On 3/22/2022 at 6:12 AM, Knight Barida said:

Hahahaha! Moving out once in 10 days makes you better because I do go out once in a month and it's no big deal since I got to play games at home most of the times.

Your time outdoor is even more limited, meaning you stay indoors to play games all through, which has made your interaction with people very limited too. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Your time outdoor is even more limited, meaning you stay indoors to play games all through, which has made your interaction with people very limited too. 

There are people that stay outdoor more than they do indoors. Those are the type of folks that you can't even say anything about because they derive more joy drinking and partying with friends.

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I should ever try doing that for any reason whatsoever, I would be cooked up inside the house 🏡 no matter the kind of games that I have. 

What will make you to be cooked up inside the house? The weather or the pressure that comes from being beaten in those type of game?

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

What will make you to be cooked up inside the house? The weather or the pressure that comes from being beaten in those type of game?

How do you expect me to be in doors for 10 days before stepping out just once without feeling cooked up inside? 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

How do you expect me to be in doors for 10 days before stepping out just once without feeling cooked up inside? 

I understand that it is important for some to move out daily, but for others, there is no big deal as long as they have access to food and their gaming device at home.

On 3/18/2022 at 1:21 AM, Jayson said:

In South Korea, these are as common as gas stations in the US, lol.   Anyway, you can play games, smoke (most have non-smoking sections), eat, and they are 24 hours.  Of course, with Covid going on now, things might be different, but that was the situation back in the 2000s.

Anyway, these haven't caught on in the US and other western nations.   Why do you feel it hasn't?  Now, another thing that hasn't caught on is hot tub houses, lol.

In latin America there used to be something similar like back in 2006-2009, first it started in internet cafes, although they where not open 24 hours some places had like hub areas to eat and play videogames, usually consoles or some type of pc game, but as time passed they dissapeared mostly because home internet and online gaming catched on and it became easier to play at home.

11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

In latin America there used to be something similar like back in 2006-2009, first it started in internet cafes, although they where not open 24 hours some places had like hub areas to eat and play videogames, usually consoles or some type of pc game, but as time passed they dissapeared mostly because home internet and online gaming catched on and it became easier to play at home.

The internet seems to be fast and affordable pretty much everywhere.

4 hours ago, Jayson said:

The internet seems to be fast and affordable pretty much everywhere.

Well over here its definitely not fast I can tell you that much 😆 But affordable yes, I pay the equivalent of  25 dlls per month for 125 mega bytes

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

That's not true.  According to statista 50% of rural America doesn't have internet access.  In some parts of the world this disparity is even higher.

25549.thumb.jpeg.88442035e9f478b8625cc5180fe755df.jpeg

I think he meant based on his location, but at least were Im from yes some parts dont have internet access but the ones that do are not expensive