Register Now
Jayson

YouTube Channels About Gaming

What are some you like?   How long have you liked them?   What caused you to discover them?   Anyway, has anyone set up their own page?   How popular has it gotten?   What are your plans for it?   

What are the most popular gaming channels?

Edited by Jayson

I don't follow any gaming channels on youtube but I watch game reviews and I always look into the top search results. I find game reviews on WatchMojo good but this channel features a lot of things, not just games

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are many of them I watched through YouTube, I don't care much about their names, but the quality of the gaming review they offer. I watched their IGN, and what WatchMojo do talk about after series remarks should them, from @Boblee and @Heatman

Angry Joe is another YouTuber that does game reviews and most of the reviews he does are top notch. Check him out whenever you are planning to get a new game.

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I don't follow any gaming channels on youtube but I watch game reviews and I always look into the top search results. I find game reviews on WatchMojo good but this channel features a lot of things, not just games

I believe that majority of their content is focused more on gaming or is it not? 

4 hours ago, egghead said:

You definitely don't have to follow them before you can watch their reviews on games. The follow is more like getting you notified of any updates. 

4 hours ago, egghead said:

You don't have to necessarily follow nay channel, once you want a video from a certain channel, youtube is so smart that it will begin to show the videos from that channel on your feed.

YouTube is smart, almost everything in there is done with one touch click. Just that it's current terms at the moment for monetization is high. 

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

@Rain Dew and I have one. It's going somewhat slow, but we're working on it.

I think that you have shared it here sometime in the past. We have got more new members now. You can share it again, maybe some would subscribe to it. 

Their are plenty ways to gain more members at YouTube, real humans. But keeping the views sustainable you need quality video contents. You can promote your channel through paid traffic, or do some giveaway via your social media pages, you'll definitely get more subs and views too. It's a gradual process, you need money to get going at YouTube channel, everything isn't just free. 

As I said in the past, we don't care if we get any kind of following at all. We're just doing it for fun. If we get subscribers, great. If we don't, that's fine too. We enjoy it, so we're going to keep doing it. There's even some times that we're both narrating some games together.

When I was younger, I use to watch quite a few different YouTube channels dedicated to gaming but I've stopped recently. With limited time for a lot of different activities, I prefer to use that time to actually play games instead of just watching someone else play them.