Register Now
Jayson

YouTube Channels About Gaming

Thanks for all the support guys. We really appreciate it. But don't get too excited just yet. It's going slow because we're wanting to take our time to make sure we get good, entertaining videos up. We're both perfectionists, and if we feel that a video is lacking in any way, it won't get posted. So if you're looking forward to any specific game, you may have to wait a while. The first game I'm doing should be obvious to everyone here. I'm doing RDR2. The only issue is that I play on PS4 and the longest time of a clip that can be recorded is 1 hour. So it's going to be chopped up into hour long clips. I have a few programs on my computer to record as long as I want, but the PS4 is on a completely different input since I use a TV as a monitor, so those programs are moot for any PS4 or Xbox games.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:19 PM, Heatman said:

I have been following the channel since the first day it was brought up here but there isn't much content yet on it till now. 

She did mentioned that it's a baby channel they are still working on. So, it's something that's going to grow gradually over time. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

She did mentioned that it's a baby channel they are still working on. So, it's something that's going to grow gradually over time. 

We are here to give them all the support they can get from the community. 

On 3/20/2022 at 3:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Their are plenty ways to gain more members at YouTube, real humans. But keeping the views sustainable you need quality video contents. You can promote your channel through paid traffic, or do some giveaway via your social media pages, you'll definitely get more subs and views too. It's a gradual process, you need money to get going at YouTube channel, everything isn't just free. 

Lately doing giveaways is the best way to boost your channel in any social media. Times are hard and everyone needs money so they'll join your channel as soon as you announce a give away. 

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Lately doing giveaways is the best way to boost your channel in any social media. Times are hard and everyone needs money so they'll join your channel as soon as you announce a give away. 

Yeah, everyone online wants to be a beneficiary, so before you win over done users you need to set up a giveaway prizes to encourage them to keep on supporting your YouTube adventure. Not that you develop your channel only with giveaways, you'll do other stuffs too to get free traffic to your YouTube channel, so you wouldn't run at loss trying to seek views and subscribers to your channel. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, everyone online wants to be a beneficiary, so before you win over done users you need to set up a giveaway prizes to encourage them to keep on supporting your YouTube adventure. Not that you develop your channel only with giveaways, you'll do other stuffs too to get free traffic to your YouTube channel, so you wouldn't run at loss trying to seek views and subscribers to your channel. 

Yea..there are other stuffs one can do to get traffic to your channel but doing giveaways very often can give you the numbers of people you really want in no time. I have been working on my channel on telegram but because am yet to start a giveaway my channel refuse to grow. The moment I introduce either a reffferal contest or open give way, my channel will boost immediately.

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yea..there are other stuffs one can do to get traffic to your channel but doing giveaways very often can give you the numbers of people you really want in no time. I have been working on my channel on telegram but because am yet to start a giveaway my channel refuse to grow. The moment I introduce either a reffferal contest or open give way, my channel will boost immediately.

Correct. Nowadays, people are serious with some sort of stuffs online, it will be hard for them to discover your business if you don't first show reasons for them to know about it. We use money to drag more, you can't expect everything work for you online 100%. 

9 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I like Kamikazegames.  His channel used to talk about NASCAR, that's how I found it.  I won't watch every video, but some are very entertaining.

There review on NASCAR Thunder is my favorite. I have been making use of their channel for a while now. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Correct. Nowadays, people are serious with some sort of stuffs online, it will be hard for them to discover your business if you don't first show reasons for them to know about it. We use money to drag more, you can't expect everything work for you online 100%. 

You got the point. We spend money to get more money. You want traffic in your channel then you have to spend some bucks to get it.

4 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

You got the point. We spend money to get more money. You want traffic in your channel then you have to spend some bucks to get it.

Yeah, if I decide to own a YouTube channel in the future, I will use money to push it up at least, then I can start from there and develop it gradually.