Register Now
Jayson

YouTube Channels About Gaming

I was tipped by a friend of mine to create a YouTube channel, based on lifestyle, or make money, that I can cover up those two niche. I told him I have no strength in doing videos and sharing everyday at YouTube, and promoting it will be hard too, and it will drag my attention elsewhere online completely. He said, he will help me to build on subscribers, and also generate views in each of the video shared, provided it is informative and very clear. 

On 4/1/2022 at 12:46 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, if I decide to own a YouTube channel in the future, I will use money to push it up at least, then I can start from there and develop it gradually. 

That's it bro.. you need to use money to build your channel especially as a beginner. It's not really easy bro 

18 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's not easy bro, I know how it is when it comes to pushing a YouTube channel getting much of the subscribers and views. When one is determined, surely good things comes into it. 

Determination is very necessary.  One needs to have quality content to drop on his/her channel daily. Apart from being active, you need to also motivate your subscribers to help you share your link to their friends and families so that you can have reasonable subscribers. But if you want quick success then you need to spend cash.

12 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Determination is very necessary.  One needs to have quality content to drop on his/her channel daily. Apart from being active, you need to also motivate your subscribers to help you share your link to their friends and families so that you can have reasonable subscribers. But if you want quick success then you need to spend cash.

If I really have that kind of time, then I will work so hard on my own to make sure that my channel live up to expectations. But since I got no such time to devote at the moment for my YouTube channel, then it means using other medium to grow it which is using cash to promote it. 

On 3/31/2022 at 2:47 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Correct. Nowadays, people are serious with some sort of stuffs online, it will be hard for them to discover your business if you don't first show reasons for them to know about it. We use money to drag more, you can't expect everything work for you online 100%. 

Very well bro. Money is very necessary when growing your channel in any media.

1 hour ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well bro. Money is very necessary when growing your channel in any media.

Sure, unless you got systematic ways to win free traffic on your YouTube channel, and you just have to keep the consistency coming, when it isn't coming, your channel traffic will be dropping down which isn't needed. 

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's it bro.. you need to use money to build your channel especially as a beginner. It's not really easy bro 

I got it right, the tricks aren't easy, if I say let me go first with free traffic to get huge number of views and subscribers. It might come through if I go for free, but it will take years to get to the destination I want it. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Money isn't all that necessary unless you're trying to make a career out of YouTube. If you're just doing it for fun, like @Rain Dew and me, then money isn't any kind of concern.

So true - I know many Youtubers who just enjoy streaming and playing all their games without compensation. Besides, once you make it into a source of income, you'll start enjoying it less as you'll only be thinking about how to make money off gaming instead of being entertained by it.

With the way I'm feeling too weak, it will be impossible for me to keep a routine of making one or more videos every two days and sharing on my YouTube channel. The promotion alone takes time too, YouTube is more an active gig for me, and doesn't look more of a passive income, it is very much demanding. Even if you get monetized, you still need to be around your channel, and replying to viewers messages in order to clear their doubts by answering their questions politely and expertly.