Register Now
kingpotato

Hogwarts Legacy State of Play - Official Gameplay Reveal 4K

Amazing! I hope they touch on the problems with prejudice that we see in the HP story ark. Conflicts with Dark wizards, pure-blood mania, muggles, and other magical beings. The dark turmoil and parallels to our own world is what made the HP story so good imo.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Amazing! I hope they touch on the problems with prejudice that we see in the HP story ark. Conflicts with Dark wizards, pure-blood mania, muggles, and other magical beings. The dark turmoil and parallels to our own world is what made the HP story so good imo.

You mean like wether pure-bloods and Muggle borns should share the same bathrooms? 😆

In all seriousness the game looks decent, the sort of thing I think the fans have wanted to see.  An RPG playing as you own created student at Hogwarts, skill trees leveling up different spells and abilities, interactive with people at the castle, attending classes, doing side activities like quidditch and picking your house.  I'm gonna be a Slitherin asshole, fuck all you mugbloods!  I hope it turns out well.

I like Harry Potter but this game didn't grab my attention at all when it was first announced. I have to say, seeing this gameplay trailer might have swayed me. It looks a lot better than I thought it would be and I would be willing to try it out, probably not at launch though

4 hours ago, Empire said:

But maybe you will love it once you get yourself a copy and start playing it 😜 

Probably. That's why I did mention that the trailer has managed to sway me a bit. I wouldn't pay the full price though so it may take a little while before I get my hands on it to try it out.

It's a shame that it also doesn't have multiplayer, would have been fun to mess around with other players.

On 3/21/2022 at 11:45 PM, Darth said:

I like Harry Potter but this game didn't grab my attention at all when it was first announced. I have to say, seeing this gameplay trailer might have swayed me. It looks a lot better than I thought it would be and I would be willing to try it out, probably not at launch though

exactly, even I am a potterhead and you're right at first the game was off beat, but the main problem is that it doesn't allow multiplayer 😑🙄

12 hours ago, Nathan Harris said:

exactly, even I am a potterhead and you're right at first the game was off beat, but the main problem is that it doesn't allow multiplayer 😑🙄

Yeah, it was quite interesting to learn that they didn't bother with multiplayer for the game. I mean, it isn't always a bad thing because there are some amazing single-player only games but it would have been interesting to play with others in the Harry Potter universe.