Register Now
kingpotato

Is it wise to spend money on free to play games?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do know for sure that most gamers wouldn't be forced into paying for ads removal no matter what. They would lose their fans for doing that. 

Some gamers would shock at what they are willing to do for some game that really love. My friend spends more than $1k on games monthly. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers would shock at what they are willing to do for some game that really love. My friend spends more than $1k on games monthly. 

I'm not really surprised at that at all because I have seen some of them. I just don't understand why they can't play the normal way. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not really surprised at that at all because I have seen some of them. I just don't understand why they can't play the normal way. 

They are considered to be gamers with completionist tendencies because it's the only thing that's going to push a gamer too far in that regard. 

The only reason why I would encourage any to spend money on free games would be if it's a game that you see yourself playing in long time, with good server management, then it's worth it. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Provided you love the items you want to spend money on, then their is no questioning indeed, because that's your choice for sure. 

I love all the items and skins in Fortnite but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be paying for all of them 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I love all the items and skins in Fortnite but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be paying for all of them 

How is it possible that someone would pay for over 1290 skins available in Fortnite? I do think that there are crazy people that can do it. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How is it possible that someone would pay for over 1290 skins available in Fortnite? I do think that there are crazy people that can do it. 

I'm going to look into who's got the highest number of skins in both League of Legends and Fortnite to see what number I come up with. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, their is no way you can pay for all of them, because it will go out of budget, even if you got plenty funds, buying all doesn't make sense. 

On 5/8/2022 at 1:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, their is no way you can pay for all of them, because it will go out of budget, even if you got plenty funds, buying all doesn't make sense. 

It's not something that I can sell or exchange for another item that's going to help me out in some stages, so it's not worth the effort. 

37 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's not something that I can sell or exchange for another item that's going to help me out in some stages, so it's not worth the effort. 

They are never designed that way because if they do, it might defeat the purpose of selling the skin in the first place. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Unless you're telling me you're the Jeff bezos of VGR, then you can go on and buy all video games and gift to others, lol. Which I know you aren't, and their are plenty options we can't go for due to finance not being substantial enough. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Unless you're telling me you're the Jeff bezos of VGR, then you can go on and buy all video games and gift to others, lol. Which I know you aren't, and their are plenty options we can't go for due to finance not being substantial enough. 

Or even Elon Musk.. That man is capable of doing that believe as long as he's got an agenda. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Or even Elon Musk.. That man is capable of doing that believe as long as he's got an agenda. 

Don't e even go there because man Musk can do unimaginable things when you least expect him to. I'm still in shock over his Twitter purchase. 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:59 AM, Boblee said:

Lol, Elon musk wouldn't do that, it will wreck him indeed. He has other plans for his money and not buying and gifting users video games.