Register Now
kingpotato

Is it wise to spend money on free to play games?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's why I believe that Epic Games take out time to pick good brands and go into collaboration with them. It's why gamers take each one that comes out very seriously. I'm waiting for Lady Gaga skin to be added 😍

I'm also looking forward to that skin because from the cover that I have seen, it looks so cool. 

5 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm also looking forward to that skin because from the cover that I have seen, it looks so cool. 

Tsuki 2.0 skin comes up in the new chapter 3, season 2 of Fortnite. 

Edited by Heatman

Fortnite Chapter 3 season 2 is star studded and it's set up to milk a lot of money through their microtransactions. Would all of them be good enough to spend money on? Only time would tell when I come across all of them. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Tsuki 2.0 skin comes up in the new chapter 3, season 2 of Fortnite. 

Wow, there are so many of them to buy. I should be looking at increasing my budget for the game by at least another 30% to cover up. 

15 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Wow, there are so many of them to buy. I should be looking at increasing my budget for the game by at least another 30% to cover up. 

If you're the kind of person that buys more on Fortnite, you will need to up your spending power with this new Chapter 3 season 2. 

15 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I'm yet to decide on the one's I would be willing to spend money on yet but I'm very sure that I would be spending 😂.. I can't resist it. 

There's a new offer in the Top Eleven Football Manager which I play, it's something I don't usually miss out on especially when it helps me with the growing of my resources in the game. Resources is everything in the game. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you're the kind of person that buys more on Fortnite, you will need to up your spending power with this new Chapter 3 season 2. 

I used to buy a lot on Fortnite and League of Legends but not anymore like I used to. There are so many things that are taking my money 😩

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I do that often with most of my games because normally, money value never stays same for too long and with the inflation, you need to increase your spending budget. 

On 6/9/2022 at 7:51 PM, Boblee said:

This is exactly what the game is like. I'm hoping it's something that you would be interested in. 

The game looks cool, though the graphics made the characters look like they are floating around while moving around, but it wouldn't be a bad game to play on mobile.

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I do that often with most of my games because normally, money value never stays same for too long and with the inflation, you need to increase your spending budget. 

That's what's expected of any who used to spend on any games. It would be hard to be the same amount every year. 

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

The game looks cool, though the graphics made the characters look like they are floating around while moving around, but it wouldn't be a bad game to play on mobile.

It's just how the game's mechanics was designed. It's quite an interesting play. I'm sure it's something you will enjoy since you play Fortnite. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's what's expected of any who used to spend on any games. It would be hard to be the same amount every year. 

I can add at least $20 to $40 extra to my initial budget for the game and see what it would able to purchase for me. 

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

I can add at least $20 to $40 extra to my initial budget for the game and see what it would able to purchase for me. 

That might be a good amount to add to your spending budget. I have already concluded on mapping out $200 for all the microtransactions that would come across.