Register Now
kingpotato

Saddest moments in Videogames

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, don't let The Black-Angel to throw at you. 

Their moments like that around gaming, you'll definitely feel too sad. It has happened to me, I just hold myself to avoid being a crying baby. 

Hmmm.. it seems you're shaking a table that has only 3 legs! @The Blackangelmight take offense on this thinking you're saying she's a cry baby. I'm out of this discussion. 

I've never become emotional over the events in a game but it was definitely sad to lose Arthur. Especially as Red Dead Redemption 2 was my first RDR title so I had connection to John so not being able to play as Arthur anymore was a bit sad. Niko seeing his wife die was quite sad in GTA 4 as well.

There are moments I grow so annoyed playing video games, in fact, I tag such moment as off day gaming. Their was a time which is around 2014, I was trashed 9-0 by my childhood friend playing PES 2013 on PS4. I think that was my worst nightmare, the frustration was right there with me. I controlled my anger even when my friend was making yeast on me. 

On 4/2/2022 at 2:19 AM, Justin11 said:

He forgot you're a woman, lol. 

Back to topic:

Playing PES 2014 caused me much tears as a teenager with my friends. I always end in the losing side, and they make yeast on me. 

Smiles.. am just seeing this message. I never knew she is a woman. 

You were on the loosing side when you were playing PES 2014 because you were playing the game with guys who are better than you and honestly speaking you will improve better and faster when playing games with someone who is stronger than you although if the beating is too much it can be frustrating. Lol

31 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Smiles.. am just seeing this message. I never knew she is a woman. 

You were on the loosing side when you were playing PES 2014 because you were playing the game with guys who are better than you and honestly speaking you will improve better and faster when playing games with someone who is stronger than you although if the beating is too much it can be frustrating. Lol

Very frustrating thou, that was the heaviest defeat of my gaming career, I don't forget that day. I'm happy I've moved on. The 9:0 wasn't for full-time, I am the one that quitted the game around 59 mins, so he wouldn't add more to the damaging scoreline. Do you know after some months, i was the one taking advantage of that my friend? oh yeah, i win him alot, to the extent he later abused me after trashing him 6-1. 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:00 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's nothing more annoying suffering defeats in same hand/gamer over and over again without a revenge at all. 

Have you ever tried to revenge so bad that you ended up losing and getting beaten all over again? It's happened to me a few times in football games. 

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Have you ever tried to revenge so bad that you ended up losing and getting beaten all over again? It's happened to me a few times in football games. 

It is common buddy, and it gets me annoyed so much, losing a revenge match. I always take my time, prepare better, then wait for the opponent, in order to take advantage over him. 

On 4/9/2022 at 12:16 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It is common buddy, and it gets me annoyed so much, losing a revenge match. I always take my time, prepare better, then wait for the opponent, in order to take advantage over him. 

It's part of why I do regret getting into revenge mode in games like that because in the end, it turns into a sad experience for me.