Register Now
Knight Plug

Do you prefer Silent Hill (1) or Silent Hill 2?

I like them both equally. But I think the first game is slightly better, and I think 2 is the one everybody says is like the apex of the franchise.

In 2, you got lost more easily, and some parts drag a bit. But yes. Both games are just as good. I really think 2 is graphically great in 2022, despite being a game from 21 years previously.

SH3 is the only other good Team Silent game. As well as SH4, but SH4 is as hard as nails. Everything else is just lukewarm.

On 3/29/2022 at 11:41 PM, Knight Barida said:

Silent Hill 4 might be difficult for a lot of gamers, but I still believe that it is one of the best when you are looking at a game that will get you working harder than you should he too.

I never really played the 4th part of the game because of how hard the game was made to be according to my friend who's played it. I was like let me deal with Dark Souls 3 first. 

In my opinion both are bad games, but the stories are really good, I played the first 4 games in order (I'm still playing the 4th game) and what I can say is that the second game is better than the first one in almost everything (Story, Puzzles, Character Movement, Music, Atmosphere) except combat, combat is bad in all silent hill's lol (Remember this is just my opinion :))

On 4/28/2022 at 11:56 AM, Empire said:

In my opinion both are bad games, but the stories are really good, I played the first 4 games in order (I'm still playing the 4th game) and what I can say is that the second game is better than the first one in almost everything (Story, Puzzles, Character Movement, Music, Atmosphere) except combat, combat is bad in all silent hill's lol (Remember this is just my opinion :))

The Piano Puzzle and Zodiac puzzle are the one's that I find very difficult in the first edition of silent hill. 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, Heatman said:

The Piano Puzzle and Zodiac puzzle are the one's that I find very difficult in the first edition of silent hill. 

Same, did you ever get to pass it in flying colours. Never at first glance but over again. 

20 hours ago, Empire said:

Same, did you ever get to pass it in flying colours. Never at first glance but over again. 

Naah, I think that it took me at least 4 trails before I was able to get past the Piano Puzzle. It was never easy at all.