Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

I love the percentage completed feature in PS5

Recommended Posts

I skipped from PS3 to PS5, so I don’t know if PS4 has this, but I love that PS5 shows me the percentage I have completed of each chapter of a game when possible. It makes it so much easier to pace myself as I am closing in on the end of something. It even offers time estimates. As a result, it is much less likely to wind up in the middle of a final boss fight way past when I want to be sleeping.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Such feature isn't visible on PS3. This one of the reasons why I don't complete much of the missions on any game I entered due to lack of completion ratio. If such showed up on my PS3, it could've enabled me to push on, knowing I am close to completion. PS5 is a blast, enjoy your good time with the console. 

Edited by Justin11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isn't that one of the reasons why Playstation 5 is the most craved console in the world right now? There are so many features that would make you break the bank for it if you see the possibility. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The PS4 does have it was well, as do a lot of PC launchers and other consoles. It's actually quite common. Don't get me wrong, I do like it. There's something very satisfying about knowing how much of a game you've completed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2022 at 1:36 AM, StaceyPowers said:

I skipped from PS3 to PS5, so I don’t know if PS4 has this, but I love that PS5 shows me the percentage I have completed of each chapter of a game when possible. It makes it so much easier to pace myself as I am closing in on the end of something. It even offers time estimates. As a result, it is much less likely to wind up in the middle of a final boss fight way past when I want to be sleeping.

 

I play on PS4 and it has the feature that guides you towards knowing how long you will have to play to complete a mission. Such guides are wonderful since it tells you what time it will take you to complete each phase.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There was a forum that I joined recently and on updating my profile, it brought up that percentage feature and I was like isn't that something similar to what I have in PS4 games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never put my face to see the percentage of each game I've played on my PS4, maybe I'm still new with PS4, I'll go check if such feature is around. 

You can even see how many hours you have played a particular game on PS4. It's cool feature to show you games that you're likely getting addicted to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct, PS4 have such option, I went to Google now, I found more about it. And I'm so pleased I learned something marvelous today around my PS4. 

2013721966_images(18)-2022-05-01T104743_226.jpeg.f1f2644a8034fd9139133e8c0bce0be9.jpeg

Look at how he's addicted to playing more of Ghost of Tsushima 😍, one of my favorite games and Doom Eternal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Look at how he's addicted to playing more of Ghost of Tsushima 😍, one of my favorite games and Doom Eternal. 

That's impressive of the gamer, which shows that, he/she is good playing any of those two games. I don't know much about Doom Eternal, but Ghost of Tsushima is popular among us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's impressive of the gamer, which shows that, he/she is good playing any of those two games. I don't know much about Doom Eternal, but Ghost of Tsushima is popular among us. 

Ghost of Tsushima is among my top 5 best video games till today even with Elden Ring in the picture. I even have the Legends part of it, although it's for free. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's impressive of the gamer, which shows that, he/she is good playing any of those two games. I don't know much about Doom Eternal, but Ghost of Tsushima is popular among us. 

 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Ghost of Tsushima is among my top 5 best video games till today even with Elden Ring in the picture. I even have the Legends part of it, although it's for free. 

 

I'm stopping you both there, because I see where this is going to go. You had already gone of topic and are now starting to to just play of each other towards a realm of pointless, irrelevant chatter. If you want to keep this going, do so via PM's please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Patrik said:

it's a good feature but it sometimes might spoil for you that the game is about to end 😞

Eventually, most video games all comes to an end, whether you know when it's about to or not. I think it's better to know, so you can start planning on what to play next sooner. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...