Register Now
StaceyPowers

I love the percentage completed feature in PS5

I skipped from PS3 to PS5, so I don’t know if PS4 has this, but I love that PS5 shows me the percentage I have completed of each chapter of a game when possible. It makes it so much easier to pace myself as I am closing in on the end of something. It even offers time estimates. As a result, it is much less likely to wind up in the middle of a final boss fight way past when I want to be sleeping.

Such feature isn't visible on PS3. This one of the reasons why I don't complete much of the missions on any game I entered due to lack of completion ratio. If such showed up on my PS3, it could've enabled me to push on, knowing I am close to completion. PS5 is a blast, enjoy your good time with the console. 

Edited by Justin11

On 3/27/2022 at 1:36 AM, StaceyPowers said:

I skipped from PS3 to PS5, so I don’t know if PS4 has this, but I love that PS5 shows me the percentage I have completed of each chapter of a game when possible. It makes it so much easier to pace myself as I am closing in on the end of something. It even offers time estimates. As a result, it is much less likely to wind up in the middle of a final boss fight way past when I want to be sleeping.

I play on PS4 and it has the feature that guides you towards knowing how long you will have to play to complete a mission. Such guides are wonderful since it tells you what time it will take you to complete each phase.

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never put my face to see the percentage of each game I've played on my PS4, maybe I'm still new with PS4, I'll go check if such feature is around. 

You can even see how many hours you have played a particular game on PS4. It's cool feature to show you games that you're likely getting addicted to. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're correct, PS4 have such option, I went to Google now, I found more about it. And I'm so pleased I learned something marvelous today around my PS4. 

2013721966_images(18)-2022-05-01T104743_226.jpeg.f1f2644a8034fd9139133e8c0bce0be9.jpeg

Look at how he's addicted to playing more of Ghost of Tsushima 😍, one of my favorite games and Doom Eternal. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Look at how he's addicted to playing more of Ghost of Tsushima 😍, one of my favorite games and Doom Eternal. 

That's impressive of the gamer, which shows that, he/she is good playing any of those two games. I don't know much about Doom Eternal, but Ghost of Tsushima is popular among us. 

32 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's impressive of the gamer, which shows that, he/she is good playing any of those two games. I don't know much about Doom Eternal, but Ghost of Tsushima is popular among us. 

Ghost of Tsushima is among my top 5 best video games till today even with Elden Ring in the picture. I even have the Legends part of it, although it's for free. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Ghost of Tsushima is among my top 5 best video games till today even with Elden Ring in the picture. I even have the Legends part of it, although it's for free. 

I'm stopping you both there, because I see where this is going to go. You had already gone of topic and are now starting to to just play of each other towards a realm of pointless, irrelevant chatter. If you want to keep this going, do so via PM's please. 

2 minutes ago, Patrik said:

it's a good feature but it sometimes might spoil for you that the game is about to end 😞

Eventually, most video games all comes to an end, whether you know when it's about to or not. I think it's better to know, so you can start planning on what to play next sooner.