Register Now
NightmareFarm

DAE get ghostwire tokyo?

I'm about 2 hours in and just unlocked the water power but i'm loving it so far. The city feels alive although it's a ghost town. Lots of things to do. Gameplay is fun although enemies are a little spongey. Wire pulling is addictingly satisfying, the animation for it feels so crunchy. The graphics look top notch. On youtube it's hard to tell if a game is going to look as good when you play it on your TV but this game holds up extremely well, must be because of next gen hardware. The actual plot is ok so far. I like KK(the spirit inhabiting the main protagonist body). 

I'll move this to the "Video Games" sub forum as this is about a specific game.

I haven't played this yet, but it does look interesting. The PC specks a a little daunting though, but I suppose that's to be expected for a true next gen game.I'm probably in a "wait for sale" place with regard to it. Tell us more when you get further in.

48 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I'll move this to the "Video Games" sub forum as this is about a specific game.

I haven't played this yet, but it does look interesting. The PC specks a a little daunting though, but I suppose that's to be expected for a true next gen game.I'm probably in a "wait for sale" place with regard to it. Tell us more when you get further in.

The spec requirement is higher but it definitely takes advantage of the hardware needed to run it. 

On 3/29/2022 at 6:21 PM, Prof elohstar said:

Like seriously! Is this also a game? What's the name again..

DAE get ghostwire Tokyo. Ah! I doubt if this game will be interesting.

You have not played the game and you have already concluded that it's not going to be interesting. You have to play it first before you can judge it or even watch its reviews. 

I've heard about this game 'Dae Ghost Wire Tokyo, didn't take it seriously, your description tells me that this game gonna worth it. It could've been loving, if you've added a trailer that explained better about the game. But no problem I'll check it out on my own. 

On 3/29/2022 at 1:32 AM, NightmareFarm said:

I'm about 2 hours in and just unlocked the water power but i'm loving it so far. The city feels alive although it's a ghost town. Lots of things to do. Gameplay is fun although enemies are a little spongey. Wire pulling is addictingly satisfying, the animation for it feels so crunchy. The graphics look top notch. On youtube it's hard to tell if a game is going to look as good when you play it on your TV but this game holds up extremely well, must be because of next gen hardware. The actual plot is ok so far. I like KK(the spirit inhabiting the main protagonist body). 

After watching at least 2 reviews about the game, it's something that meets the requirements of a good game. I might play it or not but only time would tell. 

Update after being the game:

It's a decent game but don't expect anything that great. Gameplay is fun and wire pulls feel very satisfying. Boss fights are incredibly fun. It's kind of shallow however. Graphics look nice. There is lots to do in the city. The story is pretty bad though unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Update after being the game:

It's a decent game but don't expect anything that great. Gameplay is fun and wire pulls feel very satisfying. Boss fights are incredibly fun. It's kind of shallow however. Graphics look nice. There is lots to do in the city. The story is pretty bad though unfortunately. 

Not everything is going to be perfect in the game. But as long as it's got some good parts to make up, I believe a good number of gamers will be interested in playing it. Hell, they even play worse games than that. 

You shouldn't write the game off when you haven't played it yet. Just the name of a game isn't enough to condemn it as something that wouldn't be interesting. 

On 4/19/2022 at 2:36 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's my first time hearing about 'Dae Ghost wire Tokyo, the game isn't bad, just that I got numerous options in my radar to chase after. 

"DAE" stands for "Did Anyone Else". You'll hear the term a lot more on reddit.

On 4/22/2022 at 7:06 PM, Heatman said:

Not everything is going to be perfect in the game. But as long as it's got some good parts to make up, I believe a good number of gamers will be interested in playing it. Hell, they even play worse games than that. 

I didn't mean it was bad i meant it was just average which by definition isn't bad. Middle of the road games like this still feel very fun for me to play and are worth the bang for their buck.

4 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

"DAE" stands for "Did Anyone Else". You'll hear the term a lot more on reddit.

I doubt if he's on reddit, otherwise he would have come across the term by now 😂

3 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

I didn't mean it was bad i meant it was just average which by definition isn't bad. Middle of the road games like this still feel very fun for me to play and are worth the bang for their buck.

If that's the case, then it's understandable because I felt that you were trying to make the game look bad which isn't.