Register Now
NightmareFarm

DAE get ghostwire tokyo?

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Haven't played Ghostwire Tokyo since the start of this year either but it does look like a very interesting game.

My brother started playing it really much recently. He's planning on writing his own review on the game when he's done with it. I can't wait to see what he comes up with. 

On 3/29/2022 at 1:32 AM, NightmareFarm said:

I'm about 2 hours in and just unlocked the water power but i'm loving it so far. The city feels alive although it's a ghost town. Lots of things to do. Gameplay is fun although enemies are a little spongey. Wire pulling is addictingly satisfying, the animation for it feels so crunchy. The graphics look top notch. On youtube it's hard to tell if a game is going to look as good when you play it on your TV but this game holds up extremely well, must be because of next gen hardware. The actual plot is ok so far. I like KK(the spirit inhabiting the main protagonist body). 

Sounds cool, though i haven't heard much about the game but your review just peaked my interest and I might just have to check it out to know more about it and if it is that fascinating as you described I might just purchase it as well.

Ghost-wire Tokyo is scary video game due to the look of the characters, including the main protagonist. I recently watched it's trailer but not yet into playing the action - adventure game, published by 'Bethesda Softworks. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Ghost-wire Tokyo is scary video game due to the look of the characters, including the main protagonist. I recently watched it's trailer but not yet into playing the action - adventure game, published by 'Bethesda Softworks. 

There are elements of horror in the game Ghost-wire Tokyo but it's not that too scary like most people put it. You can't compare it with how scary Alien Isolation is. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are elements of horror in the game Ghost-wire Tokyo but it's not that too scary like most people put it. You can't compare it with how scary Alien Isolation is. 

I understand your points, it isn't as scary the way alien isolation is, but it is quite scary, due to the look of the characters that are appearing pure like ghosts. 

On 5/26/2022 at 10:11 PM, Justin11 said:

I understand your points, it isn't as scary the way alien isolation is, but it is quite scary, due to the look of the characters that are appearing pure like ghosts. 

Yeah, that's true. A friend of mine considers it as a Japanese Ghostbusters than a horror. 

789085916_images(23).jpeg.f5e6d26a349b59899fe1600019490a2f.jpeg

On 5/25/2022 at 10:46 AM, Clasher said:

Sounds cool, though i haven't heard much about the game but your review just peaked my interest and I might just have to check it out to know more about it and if it is that fascinating as you described I might just purchase it as well.

I do remember it being mentioned in one of the Bethesda events ( I think it was E3) but hadn't heard anything else about it until they released it the other day.

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I do remember it being mentioned in one of the Bethesda events ( I think it was E3) but hadn't heard anything else about it until they released it the other day.

I checked it out recently and I found that it is an action adventure game, the play can use various psychic and paranormal abilities to defeat the ghost. The game also got some good graphics as well and quite scary too to spice it up.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

I checked it out recently and I found that it is an action adventure game, the play can use various psychic and paranormal abilities to defeat the ghost. The game also got some good graphics as well and quite scary too to spice it up.

No wonder my friend called it a Ghostbusters game and not just adventure or horror like some people do think it to be. Do you plan on getting the game? 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

No wonder my friend called it a Ghostbusters game and not just adventure or horror like some people do think it to be. Do you plan on getting the game? 

Yeah, that name suits it well, i kept that thought on hold though, as I already have some new games I purchased and still playing but immediately I finished legends of pokemon: Arceus I might look for a new game to replace it and I could go for this. But for now I wouldn't purchase it.