Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you encounter a game-breaking bug with no simple workaround?

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

There were so many early breaking bugs in Skyrim that the developers of Skyrim should learn from not to repeat again in their next game. For example, NPC creatures falling from the sky, getting stuck in surfaces, quests that can't be finished and so on. 

xD, sounds so hilarious indeed. I am yet to play Skyrim on my PS4. With what you've said now, I'm disappointed about the bugs around Skyrim, it doesn't worth it, unless the developers corrects it. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

Report the error after you see or comferm it's an error and if you fail to pass then maybe edit the files 😛 

Yeah exactly, that's correct. I stumbled upon a site where how to report bugs is set in format for one particular game. I'm gonna have to find it and post for more clarity. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if we report, what's the guarantee that we're going to get a response for that? 

They do fix the bugs especially if it's a very obvious one that breaks the game just like they did with Cyberpunk 2077. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

They do fix the bugs especially if it's a very obvious one that breaks the game just like they did with Cyberpunk 2077. 

But it takes time thou unless their is mass number of people who are reporting same issue of bug. 

On 4/27/2022 at 11:37 PM, Justin11 said:

But it takes time thou unless their is mass number of people who are reporting same issue of bug. 

If it's a game breaking bug, a lot gamers that purchased the game will definitely be reporting it massively. Even game's review channel will rip the game apart with their reviews. 

I have a very serious problem with bugs and glitches in games. They affect my overall interest in the games they are filled with. Not to talk about the game's breaking type, I wouldn't stress myself too much about it. It's either I quit the game or wait for it to be fixed before playing it again.

1 hour ago, Maxi said:

I have a very serious problem with bugs and glitches in games. They affect my overall interest in the games they are filled with. Not to talk about the game's breaking type, I wouldn't stress myself too much about it. It's either I quit the game or wait for it to be fixed before playing it again.

I have never seen any gamer that's embracing bugs and glitches. If one does, then something must be wrong with such gamer because there is nothing fun about having bugs and glitches ruining one's gameplay. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's a game breaking bug, a lot gamers that purchased the game will definitely be reporting it massively. Even game's review channel will rip the game apart with their reviews. 

Definitely, that's why they're present to help gamers staying off below per video games. It will be weird and waste of money to purchase a game and the game become accustomed to bugs. 

On 4/25/2022 at 11:41 AM, Empire said:

Report the error after you see or comferm it's an error and if you fail to pass then maybe edit the files 😛 

Do you know that I always don't have the urge to report such bugs. I feel that there are so many other gamers that would have done the job already. I know it's weird or me being lazy but I'm just being honest 😂

On 5/21/2022 at 4:49 PM, Justin11 said:

Definitely, that's why they're present to help gamers staying off below per video games. It will be weird and waste of money to purchase a game and the game become accustomed to bugs. 

Yeah, you would only have yourself to blame when you don't make all the necessary research on any game you wanted to get before buying them. If it's that bad, you can't fault anyone but yourself only. 

36 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, you would only have yourself to blame when you don't make all the necessary research on any game you wanted to get before buying them. If it's that bad, you can't fault anyone but yourself only. 

A lot of gamers that rushed Cyberpunk 2077 and New World got a full dose of their poor decision making with purchasing new games immediately they come out. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Sure, that gonna be disastrous indeed, that's why it is cool to always seek for research to avoid issues of had I know. I don't want to be on that angle anymore, where I'll be ruining due to my own bad. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of gamers that rushed Cyberpunk 2077 and New World got a full dose of their poor decision making with purchasing new games immediately they come out. 

I was a victim of both games. I never learnt my lesson from what happened to me with Cyberpunk 2077. It was very sad for me to join what's going on with New World now.