Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you encounter a game-breaking bug with no simple workaround?

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

You can't blame them that much because the developers took too long to fix the problem and they needed to have a way to play the game. 

They could have easily shifted their attention to another games which we all had and have fun while waiting for the developers to do their jobs. It's why I never had any pity at their frustration. 

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

They could have easily shifted their attention to another games which we all had and have fun while waiting for the developers to do their jobs. It's why I never had any pity at their frustration. 

I'm sure that some people are like a dog with a bone in some certain things. It's probably why they couldn't let go easily with the game. If they could, they would have. 

On 5/28/2022 at 5:20 PM, Dannyjax said:

If you have been hooked on something too deep, it's always very difficult to up and leave it immediately because there was an issue with it. I know that's their case with the game. 

On 5/28/2022 at 5:20 PM, Dannyjax said:

I believe that if it was that easy they would have done it. I have had a similar experience in the past where I couldn't let go of a particular game that I have already completed. It was an odd experience. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that if it was that easy they would have done it. I have had a similar experience in the past where I couldn't let go of a particular game that I have already completed. It was an odd experience. 

Which game could that be that was very difficult for you to let go even when you have already completed it? I had the same thing with Chronos: Before the Ashes. 

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I feel the same way about GT6.  I completed it at least five years ago, but I still play it sometimes.

Some games hit you in a way that you can't let them go no matter how many times you have played them. You will see yourself still coming back to it. 

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I feel the same way about GT6.  I completed it at least five years ago, but I still play it sometimes.

The same thing is apparently applicable with me in my constant playing of GTA 4 when I still have GTA 5 to play. I can't get over playing GTA 4. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The same thing is apparently applicable with me in my constant playing of GTA 4 when I still have GTA 5 to play. I can't get over playing GTA 4. 

I enjoyed playing GTA 4 as well but GTA 5 is definitely a better release on the franchise for me. I think I'm going play it again tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Some gamers are of the opinion that GTA 4 is better than GTA 5 while others have the opposite opinion. For me, it's all about what one loves the most as both of them are very well developed. They have their bugs but it never stopped gamers from enjoying it. 

17 hours ago, Family sedan said:

It's Ghostrunner on PS4 that I usually have that feeling of never wanting to stop it especially when it's going so well for me. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers are of the opinion that GTA 4 is better than GTA 5 while others have the opposite opinion. For me, it's all about what one loves the most as both of them are very well developed. They have their bugs but it never stopped gamers from enjoying it. 

I would definitely like to get into good argument with a gamer who feels GTA 4 is better than GTA 5. I would love to hear all his reasons to back up his assessment. 

Who is that gamer that has such kind of time to argue between the two which is better off? I don't have time for such argument or paying attention though. Even if I love GTA 5 more, because it is a new franchise of the GTA series, I wouldn't go on to compare the previous edition to it, it is completely baseless. Everyone got choice, some prefer the older editions, some prefer retro games than the so-called modernize games.