Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you encounter a game-breaking bug with no simple workaround?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I was a victim of both games. I never learnt my lesson from what happened to me with Cyberpunk 2077. It was very sad for me to join what's going on with New World now. 

I'm sorry to hear about that but at least you can play Cyberpunk 2077 well now as it's better. Keep hope they are going to fix New World soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cyberpunk 2077 is okay now with the information that has been going through it, in which the devs/publishers worked so hard to get the glitchy aspect of the game sorted out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Cyberpunk 2077 is okay now with the information that has been going through it, in which the devs/publishers worked so hard to get the glitchy aspect of the game sorted out. 

Yeah, that's very correct but after how many of being a major disaster. I know they have learnt their lessons for their future game's development and releases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's very correct but after how many of being a major disaster. I know they have learnt their lessons for their future game's development and releases. 

That's their own cup of tea, if they didn't learn anything, it will definitely affect them as time goes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

If it's something I know that the game's developers are still going to work on because it's going to be reported, why do I have to do anything? There's no pain or stress in waiting while playing another game. 

This is exactly my disposition towards this situation because it even works better for me to dedicate my time to playing another game than struggling to get a bug workaround. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's their own cup of tea, if they didn't learn anything, it will definitely affect them as time goes. 

One thing that I'm sure they taught most gamers that got caught in the bug was to be very patient when it comes to getting new games. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

One thing that I'm sure they taught most gamers that got caught in the bug was to be very patient when it comes to getting new games. 

And I'm always patient when it comes to getting any game, I love listening to experience gamers that has played the game to first share me what they know about the game before I proceed to purchasing it or not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Justin11 said:

And I'm always patient when it comes to getting any game, I love listening to experience gamers that has played the game to first share me what they know about the game before I proceed to purchasing it or not. 

Getting the reviews on the game after a while it's been released would give you everything you need on the game. If you base your decision on it, you would hard go wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Getting the reviews on the game after a while it's been released would give you everything you need on the game. If you base your decision on it, you would hard go wrong. 

Exactly, those first time buyers encounter issues if the game is faulty, that's why I'm always aside from purchasing video games during their first time releases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Exactly, those first time buyers encounter issues if the game is faulty, that's why I'm always aside from purchasing video games during their first time releases. 

It's why all my games are tied to well constructed reviews and it's never led me astray till date. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

This is exactly my disposition towards this situation because it even works better for me to dedicate my time to playing another game than struggling to get a bug workaround. 

It was like some gamers that I knew trying to have a work around with Cyberpunk 2077 back then when the developers were working on it. It didn't matter that much because the devs ended up fixing the problem and I was just laughing at them for suffering themselves unnecessarily. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

It was like some gamers that I knew trying to have a work around with Cyberpunk 2077 back then when the developers were working on it. It didn't matter that much because the devs ended up fixing the problem and I was just laughing at them for suffering themselves unnecessarily. 

You can't blame them that much because the developers took too long to fix the problem and they needed to have a way to play the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Aniekwe said:

You can't blame them that much because the developers took too long to fix the problem and they needed to have a way to play the game. 

It took about 2 years have it fixed the way it is now. A lot of gamers had given up on the game ever since it was dragging on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...