Register Now
kingpotato

Who's your favorite Pokemon?

2 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Yeah true.

Serperior is pretty badass, she needs a mega evolution for the upcoming gen 5 remakes with dual grass/dragon typing(grass sole typing is crap with lots of weaknesses)

Yeah, I know that very well because it's my brother's favourite. When they are done with its mega evolution, it's going to be a Pokemon no wouldn't like to have. 

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

This is a really tough one but my favorite is Rayquaza - in the movie, he was an absolute beast and the fight between him and Deoxys was incredible. I also liked how he stopped Groudon and Kyogre from fighting in the series.

I loved that movie, but here is a funny thing about Rayquaza stopping Groudon and Kyogre, as per an actual match Groundon and Kyogre are stronger than Rayquaza, Rayquaza is a Dragon/Flying type with a mostly physical movepool, Groudon can easily take a few of rayquaza's hits  and finish him with a couple of strong rock moves like Stone Edge and Kyogre can one hit Rayquaza with a single Icebeam. 

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

I loved that movie, but here is a funny thing about Rayquaza stopping Groudon and Kyogre, as per an actual match Groundon and Kyogre are stronger than Rayquaza, Rayquaza is a Dragon/Flying type with a mostly physical movepool, Groudon can easily take a few of rayquaza's hits  and finish him with a couple of strong rock moves like Stone Edge and Kyogre can one hit Rayquaza with a single Icebeam. 

I know that but Rayquaza is still a formidable enough foe that both stopped their fight the minute it showed up. If I remember correctly, other legendary Pokemon from the same region showed up before Rayquaza and Groudon and Kyogere basically attacked them on sight.

On 4/27/2022 at 2:35 PM, Heatman said:

I never liked that Pokémon Scyther, it looks like a crop 🌾 eater in my eyes 😂. It's designs is completely off in my opinion. 

I think it looks more like a praying mantis to me bruh. From it claws, colour and it pose in that picture.

Edited by Clasher

I liked Poliwhirl from what I remember; had a few squishy toys of him that were some of my favourites of the lot. Interestingly enough, Poliwag was the creator's favourite, and Poliwhirl was one of the more consistent Pokémon to appear in early marketing before Pikachu became the mascot (particularly in the Pokémon Adventures manga cover art).

I will always choose the genderless Deity Arceus as my favorite Pokemon for the obvious reasons of being the strongest Pokemon. I love how it can be able to change its elemental type which is something that makes it versatile in battle. 

Regidrago would be my favorite pokemon after Pikachu. Regi has a really cool design and though some might think it looks basic but there is something genius in the simplicity of making its arms into a dragon Head.

1572013797_images(7).jpeg.d0041026c19c6fdf348729daefcdbd2f.jpeg

Edited by Clasher

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Regidrago would be my favorite pokemon after Pikachu. Regi has a really cool design and though some might think it looks basic but there is something genius in the simplicity of making its arms into a dragon Head.

1572013797_images(7).jpeg.d0041026c19c6fdf348729daefcdbd2f.jpeg

Is this pokemon from the Hoenn region like Regice and others? What abilities does it have?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Is this pokemon from the Hoenn region like Regice and others? What abilities does it have?

The Regidrago can fire an attack made of intense dragon energy by combining it's arms to form a mouth, and it's signature move is dragon energy.

It's a member of the legendary Titans just like Regice, Regirock and Registeel.

On 7/17/2022 at 12:14 AM, kingpotato said:

Unreleated to the thread but still funny xD

I might create a thread about pokemon logic later on the day

FB_IMG_1658012843925.jpg

This is hilarious 😅

I actually really like these katalystcomics a lot  but I don't see much of it around anymore, I would look for it again maybe I could find something.