Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do games feature too much item collection?

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not even the picture that I'm asking about but the racing mechanics and designs between them both...? 

If you look closely you'll find out that both have same racing mechanics. The only difference I see in them that is major difference is their 'name. 

6 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

If you look closely you'll find out that both have same racing mechanics. The only difference I see in them that is major difference is their 'name. 

If that's the case then, I think that playing one of them is just enough than spending so much money for a game that's the same with what you have already. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

What's the point of developing two games that are supposed to be different but all turned out to the same thing. 

I'm not a big fan of mobile games but one collection based strategy game I played on the platform that stood out was G.I Joe: War on cobra. Even though, there was a lot to collect but the gameplay made it awesome. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

What's the point of developing two games that are supposed to be different but all turned out to the same thing. 

I really don't know why they went ahead to create monster energy supercross series when they have Motor GP series to improve on, that's their choice, I'm still enjoying both of them. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I really don't know why they went ahead to create monster energy supercross series when they have Motor GP series to improve on, that's their choice, I'm still enjoying both of them. 

You are the culprit here then because it's when they get the support from gamers towards such projects that they will keep on repeating it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

You are the culprit here then because it's when they get the support from gamers towards such projects that they will keep on repeating it. 

I accepted what you branded me, had it been i needed supported them that much including others, I don't think, they'll have the time repeating same features on every of their video game release. 

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I accepted what you branded me, had it been i needed supported them that much including others, I don't think, they'll have the time repeating same features on every of their video game release. 

It's just the same thing that's been happening with FIFA game's for years. Their fan boys keeps supporting them and they keep doing the same thing over and over again. 

On 5/2/2022 at 12:49 PM, Heatman said:

I'm not a big fan of mobile games but one collection based strategy game I played on the platform that stood out was G.I Joe: War on cobra. Even though, there was a lot to collect but the gameplay made it awesome. 

I think that I have watched only the movie aspect of G.I Joe: War on cobra or Snake eyes, I can't remember. The game might be a bit interesting to play. 

On 5/3/2022 at 11:12 PM, Heatman said:

It's just the same thing that's been happening with FIFA game's for years. Their fan boys keeps supporting them and they keep doing the same thing over and over again. 

What you've said is the simple truth bro. Their can base is just high, sh they keep supporting their work no matter how frustrating and bad the series have been in the last decade. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Another game that did put me through a lot when it comes to he board of items to be collected is Aliens Colonial Marines.

I have heard so much about that game Aliens Colonial Marines on more than one occasion but I'm yet decide on playing it for reasons I can't tell. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Alien colonial marines is an FPS game developed in 2013 by 'Gearbox softwares. The game doesn't have a PS4 or any new gen console version, so, it isn't possible for me to get into it. 

I know all about that already but that's not my problem with it as of now but struggling to get the zeal to get into playing with for some reason not yet defined.