Jump to content
Register Now
kingpotato

Games where you have to take care of your character's health

Recommended Posts

I think it's only Red Dead Redemption 2 that I have played recently where I have had to do this. San Andreas is another but I've never played that properly for hunger to actually become a problem for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA San Andres, was just like RDR2 in that regard. Skyrim is kinda similar although it is more related to the more you do something, the better you are (ex; running, for example).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

GTA San Andres, was just like RDR2 in that regard. Skyrim is kinda similar although it is more related to the more you do something, the better you are (ex; running, for example).

i completely forgot about GTA SA even if i spent ton of time in it (since you can eat, lose weight, get muscles and even has a sex appeal there LOL)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

What game are you guys talking about? Is it European Truck Simulator?

Euro Truck Simulator 2, some SCS games have that feature too, i remember them existing in 18 Wheels of Steel games as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I guess so yeah

Which game are you refering to ?

A lot of games have in game mechanics where you can feed your character to recover health etc. not necessarily vr

Can you make a brief list of such kind of game? I am yet to play such kind of games in history ever since I started gaming in the last 15 years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While I generally prefer RPGs that simplify things, my one exception is limb-based damage systems. Hit points, vitality, wound levels, etc are all just buckets of health with different names. But a limb-based system is much more visceral and tactical.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Can you make a brief list of such kind of game? I am yet to play such kind of games in history ever since I started gaming in the last 15 years. 

 read my original post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Empire said:

While I generally prefer RPGs that simplify things, my one exception is limb-based damage systems. Hit points, vitality, wound levels, etc are all just buckets of health with different names. But a limb-based system is much more visceral and tactical.

I was trying to think about games with a limb-based system but the only thing that came to my was wrestling games xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RDR-2, Skyrim remains the best when it comes to feeling the reality scene in video games. Refilling the health of my character is marvelous, in order make em energetic to face the battles ahead. I never really played Skyrim so we'll, but my cameo was well enjoyed including the one from RDR-2. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's where game developers performed to the highest occasion, building the games, and you feel they're just real. The act of feeding your character to regain or refill power bar back is commendable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, Justin11 said:

RDR-2, Skyrim remains the best when it comes to feeling the reality scene in video games. Refilling the health of my character is marvelous, in order make em energetic to face the battles ahead. I never really played Skyrim so we'll, but my cameo was well enjoyed including the one from RDR-2. 

Man do you even read what you post, first of all how can skyrim be "best feeling the reality scene"  whatever that means, when you never played the game yourself. You don't need to eat in skyrim since your health regenerates over time, it's completely optional sure yes you can eat food/herbs to find out what positive or negative effect it has if you are into alchemy.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

That's where game developers performed to the highest occasion, building the games, and you feel they're just real. The act of feeding your character to regain or refill power bar back is commendable. 

I mean no offence but whenever i read some of your posts i could swear you are either drunk as fuck or high out of your mind. Like the one above what is it supposed to mean exactly?

 

Edited by Yaramaki
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...