Register Now
NightmareFarm

PS5 owners, what games do you think implements dualsense features the best?

Out of the games that I have tried on the PS5, I would actually say Astro's Playroom. It's the only game so far that has taken advantage of every single feature that is packed in to the DualSense like blowing into the microphone port to turn a fan etc. The haptics felt great too.

19 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

I've been using it for about a year

That's nice to hear, you're one of those lucky winners of PS5. Others are struggling though to get started with the console, and you've already used it for a year now. 

4 hours ago, Darth said:

Out of the games that I have tried on the PS5, I would actually say Astro's Playroom. It's the only game so far that has taken advantage of every single feature that is packed in to the DualSense like blowing into the microphone port to turn a fan etc. The haptics felt great too.

I was mindblown when I first tried the DS out with that game

On 4/3/2022 at 9:49 PM, NightmareFarm said:

I would say Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart but Deathloop is a close second. 

In general, shooters benefit the most from it because of the way adaptive triggers can simulate tension and recoil.

I have heard that about Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart but I have never really got to try it out myself which is not going to be long for me to do that. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have heard that about Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart but I have never really got to try it out myself which is not going to be long for me to do that. 

You'll love it. Probably the best ratchet game out of the one's i've played. Amazing gunplay amazing graphics.

On 4/14/2022 at 6:35 AM, NightmareFarm said:

You'll love it. Probably the best ratchet game out of the one's i've played. Amazing gunplay amazing graphics.

No wonder it's my friend's favorite game currently on his new Playstation 5. I have watched him get in the gunplay and I must admit that's very impressive. 

On 4/14/2022 at 6:35 AM, NightmareFarm said:

Thanks for the recommendations and I have gotten the game already after reading this. I'd start playing it at least by weekend. 

I'm still playing PS4 games on it personally, but @Rain Dew is playing a lot of PS5 games, and she absolutely loves it.

However, one thing about the controller did stick out to me personally. For years we were all saying the PS4 controller was the most comfortable controller ever made. The PS5 controller straight up beats the PS4 controller in comfort. It goes into your hand perfectly. I don't think it can ever be beaten.

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm still playing PS4 games on it personally, but @Rain Dew is playing a lot of PS5 games, and she absolutely loves it.

However, one thing about the controller did stick out to me personally. For years we were all saying the PS4 controller was the most comfortable controller ever made. The PS5 controller straight up beats the PS4 controller in comfort. It goes into your hand perfectly. I don't think it can ever be beaten.

It's not just the PS5 controller that's way better than PS4's but the entire console on its own is a beast compared to PS4. Even the FPS makes it way better. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not just the PS5 controller that's way better than PS4's but the entire console on its own is a beast compared to PS4. Even the FPS makes it way better. 

You can compare the games that are played on both the console because some of them are backwards compatible with PS4 but as for the console itself, PS4 is no match.