Register Now
The Blackangel

What Zelda Games Would You Like To See Ported To Switch?

On 4/10/2022 at 12:33 AM, Yaramaki said:

No zelda game should be remade, they have been milked dry enough already. I'd much rather like that nintendo put their efforts in a brand new game instead of rereleasing yet another one. Doesen't have to be zelda perse why not a brand new ip, clearly nintendo knows how to build a good open world.

Green ranger use your special power and grab yourself a cheap wii u with a copy of wind waker, that version is most exellent, while you're at it grab yourself a copy of xenoblade chronicles x and btw all of the (early) portable zelda games are on the wii u eshop for one to enjoy.

I have looked in to it, a hacked Wii U will cost me around 150 US dollars, but I dont know If I want to spend that kind of money just for a game that I already played, and also in someway or another I have already played or owned most of the games on the Wii U.

Also...(I might get burn at the stake for saying this) but I dont like xenoblade chronicles😆 I played the first game on the Wii, spent over 30 hours into it and I didnt like it at all, I havent played the X version or the sequel though

23 hours ago, kingpotato said:

I have looked in to it, a hacked Wii U will cost me around 150 US dollars, but I dont know If I want to spend that kind of money just for a game that I already played, and also in someway or another I have already played or owned most of the games on the Wii U.

Also...(I might get burn at the stake for saying this) but I dont like xenoblade chronicles😆 I played the first game on the Wii, spent over 30 hours into it and I didnt like it at all, I havent played the X version or the sequel though

Haha for what would i start a witch hunt just because you don't like a game and i do. The world would be a boring place if we would all like the same stuff right and share the same oppionions. 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Haha for what would i start a witch hunt just because you don't like a game and i do. The world would be a boring place if we would all like the same stuff right and share the same oppionions. 

Well if I do end up getting a Wii U I will surely give  xenoblade chronicles x a try 😁

On 4/12/2022 at 3:39 PM, kingpotato said:

For you to have played the game up to 30 hours and didn't drop it sooner, I must say that there was something that kept you at it for a longer duration. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

For you to have played the game up to 30 hours and didn't drop it sooner, I must say that there was something that kept you at it for a longer duration. 

Its a very long game by itself, exploring , dying,  main quests, side quests , battles etc. Its not a bad game, the story is good, the world is huge and very detailed and it looked graphically amazing for a Wii game. So yeah a great game overall but I just didnt like the battle system nor the characters and I have played real time jrpgs before and after playing xenoblades but honestly its not a game that I would like to go back to. I think I have seen and done enough 

So basically Nintendo has been releasing a Zelda game every year, now that we know that BOW2 has been delayed to 2023 many are speculating what game will be release this year. Obviously it will most likely be a remaster because thats what Nintendo does, so many are thinking, is it going to be Twilight Princess or Windwaker or both ? I really hope its both

5 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So basically Nintendo has been releasing a Zelda game every year, now that we know that BOW2 has been delayed to 2023 many are speculating what game will be release this year. Obviously it will most likely be a remaster because thats what Nintendo does, so many are thinking, is it going to be Twilight Princess or Windwaker or both ? I really hope its both

Getting the both of them will definitely be a better deal to getting one. I'm not really happy with the delay of BOTW2. 

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

So basically Nintendo has been releasing a Zelda game every year, now that we know that BOW2 has been delayed to 2023 many are speculating what game will be release this year. Obviously it will most likely be a remaster because that's what Nintendo does, so many are thinking, is it going to be Twilight Princess or Windwaker or both ? I really hope its both.

I would prefer Twilight Princess come to Switch. I can't stand Wind Waker simply because of the graphics they went with. It made me want to throw up. AND I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHEN THE FUCK LINK GOT A GODDAMN SISTER.

I would also like to have The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask ported to Switch. Being one of darkest Zelda game, it would be nice to have it on Switch, it's going to make a lot of sense. 

Wile weird as hell, and could have easily been a stand alone game that was in no way related to the Zelda series, Majora's Mask was a lot of fun. I had to use a damn guide just to figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing. Luckily, I got the Fierce Deity mask, so Majora was a major pushover. But at the time the game came out, I pretty much sucked at a lot of my favorite games, so I think it's understandable that I would use a guide. Hell, I still use a guide to get through the water temple in Ocarina Of Time. that temple is so damn confusing that I just can't get it without one. I've probably played OoT 100 times at least. And I still get lost and confused int he water temple. So I just say screw it. When I get there, I grab my guide.

On 5/5/2022 at 7:23 PM, The Blackangel said:

Wile weird as hell, and could have easily been a stand alone game that was in no way related to the Zelda series, Majora's Mask was a lot of fun. I had to use a damn guide just to figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing. Luckily, I got the Fierce Deity mask, so Majora was a major pushover. But at the time the game came out, I pretty much sucked at a lot of my favorite games, so I think it's understandable that I would use a guide. Hell, I still use a guide to get through the water temple in Ocarina Of Time. that temple is so damn confusing that I just can't get it without one. I've probably played OoT 100 times at least. And I still get lost and confused int he water temple. So I just say screw it. When I get there, I grab my guide.

Imagine if there was no guide for such? Could the developers be mean enough to do that with some of their games 🤔

Don't know why but ultimately I have this feeling of a Yakuza game that would be a great hit on my switch. Also j would love to see and play old classics like Dino Crisis 1 and 2 and also Metal Gear Solid. Onimusa 3 also would be Great.

2 hours ago, Empire said:

Don't know why but ultimately I have this feeling of a Yakuza game that would be a great hit on my switch. Also j would love to see and play old classics like Dino Crisis 1 and 2 and also Metal Gear Solid. Onimusa 3 also would be Great.

Metal Gear Solid will definitely be a killer on Nintendo Switch from how the game's design. Take a look at how The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt was perfected on Switch, Metal Gear Solid will be the same way. 

2 hours ago, Empire said:

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Metal Gear Solid will definitely be a killer on Nintendo Switch from how the game's design. Take a look at how The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt was perfected on Switch, Metal Gear Solid will be the same way. 

Can I remind you both this thread is supposed to about Zelda. If you want to discuss other games you want to see come to the Switch, do so in another thread, please.