Register Now
The Blackangel

What Zelda Games Would You Like To See Ported To Switch?

On 5/7/2022 at 4:18 PM, Heatman said:

Could the developers be mean enough to do that with some of their games 🤔? 

Yes. Try games from earlier eras like the NES era. Some of those games were next to impossible, and no guide existed. Nintendo Power was no help. You were left on your own. Blaster Master was one of the games that many players couldn't finish because they couldn't find their way around in Area 2, or if they made it through Area 2, they couldn't figure out Area 3. And almost all of them couldn't find Area 4. The reason for that is because the entrance to Area 4 was hidden all the way back in Area 1. The entrance to Area 7 was hidden in Area 2. It was worse than just finding the boss in each Area. It was finding the entrance to them. It's on the line between cruel and hard, at best. So a lot of gamers absolutely hated the game, simply due to its difficulty. It's ranked up there with Battletoads, if not higher in difficulty. The fact that it's a relatively unknown game is what keeps it off YouTube lists.

Then you have ROM-hacks, but those don't really count as they're fan made games. The hardest game I've ever played in my life is Zelda: Goddess Of Wisdom.

23 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Yes. Try games from earlier eras like the NES era. Some of those games were next to impossible, and no guide existed. Nintendo Power was no help. You were left on your own. Blaster Master was one of the games that many players couldn't finish because they couldn't find their way around in Area 2, or if they made it through Area 2, they couldn't figure out Area 3. And almost all of them couldn't find Area 4. The reason for that is because the entrance to Area 4 was hidden all the way back in Area 1. The entrance to Area 7 was hidden in Area 2. It was worse than just finding the boss in each Area. It was finding the entrance to them. It's on the line between cruel and hard, at best. So a lot of gamers absolutely hated the game, simply due to its difficulty. It's ranked up there with Battletoads, if not higher in difficulty. The fact that it's a relatively unknown game is what keeps it off YouTube lists.

Then you have ROM-hacks, but those don't really count as they're fan made games. The hardest game I've ever played in my life is Zelda: Goddess Of Wisdom.

That's probably the reason why they know it's not feasible for them to keep on doing it with their games now. I didn't get to play Zelda: Goddess Of Wisdom and you have tagged it the most difficult you played, I wonder how I'm going to adapt to it should I decide to give it a try. 

It's a ROM-hack, so you're going to have a hard time finding it unless you can find it on eBay. But don't say I didn't warn you. It's honestly cruel in it's difficulty. And if you want my opinion, I think the ones that made it actually intended for it to not be beaten. And it's not even listed as the most difficult one. That wards goes to Parallel Worlds.

35 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

It's a ROM-hack, so you're going to have a hard time finding it unless you can find it on eBay. But don't say I didn't warn you. It's honestly cruel in it's difficulty. And if you want my opinion, I think the ones that made it actually intended for it to not be beaten. And it's not even listed as the most difficult one. That wards goes to Parallel Worlds.

I will keep that in mind thanks so much. Although, I don't usually fancy making use of eBay but in this case, I would be making an exception.