Register Now
Family sedan

Twisted Metal 4

On 4/6/2022 at 3:40 AM, Family sedan said:

What was the most fun you've ever had playing Twisted Metal 4?  For me it was playing as Sweettooth.

What made playing Sweettooth iconic for you? It's the design and color make up that thrills me most with Sweettooth. 

I myself have not played the 4th game. I play tm 1-2 and it was fun. Tmb I played recently and is automatically my favorite. Head on as a child was pretty decent. 2012 was disappointing now but at 2012 was a blast

17 hours ago, Family sedan said:

When you play as Sweettooth in Twisted 4 you can maybe even kill someone with just one special.  I feel powerful to an incredible degree.

That's one of biggest advantages of playing as Sweettooth. I would say that it makes your play very easy for you. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct about how evil and scary Sweettooth is in Twisted Metal 4. The glowing head is mmmh 😲

1856420766_images(47).jpeg.b24892d3d3f082d773c9529555217d05.jpeg

His make up is ridiculous 😂. How can he do that 😂.. More like he copied joker or joker copied him. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are not in the same franchise. The Joker is a DC character. Here is a Death Battle video between them. 

That's one long detailed compilation on both the DC Joker and and Twisted Metal 4 Sweettooth. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's one long detailed compilation on both the DC Joker and and Twisted Metal 4 Sweettooth. 

I enjoyed every bit of moment that I used in watching the video. It even revealed a few things that I never knew about the Joke and Sweettooth.