Register Now
kingpotato

Post your scariest or weird stories/mysteries/cases

I've had a pretty fucked up situation like that as well with dreams. One in particular. This started when I was 14. It happens on June 20th every single year.

The dream starts out with me looking down a street that turns to my right. Judging by the clothing and building design, it looks like everything is somewhere around the 1700's. After a few seconds, I see a young boy come running around the corner. Through the rest of the dream I'm looking through his eyes. I look over my shoulder and 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding up after me. I start running harder and duck into a cemetery and hide behind one of the tombstones. I'm sitting there catching my breath and listening to them call back and forth to each other trying to find me. Then one rides up and sees me. He yells to his friends that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, draws his pistol, cocks it...

And then I wake up. I've tried staying up to avoid the dream, but at 2:30AM I go unconscious and fall asleep for exactly 1 hour. I can't avoid the dream no matter how much I try. I hate it. It always freaks me out. I've tried a million different things to make me stop having the dream but nothing works. Absolutely everything I can think of to stay awake, and none of it helps. I could be standing up drinking coffee with a bunch of No Doze in it, and as soon as it turned 2:30, I would collapse where I stood and have the dream. I know because I tried. So I've given up trying to find ways to avoid it, and decided to just suffer through it every year. It's the only time of the year that I dream.

18 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I've had a pretty fucked up situation like that as well with dreams. One in particular. This started when I was 14. It happens on June 20th every single year.

The dream starts out with me looking down a street that turns to my right. Judging by the clothing and building design, it looks like everything is somewhere around the 1700's. After a few seconds, I see a young boy come running around the corner. Through the rest of the dream I'm looking through his eyes. I look over my shoulder and 3 men on horseback in red coats come riding up after me. I start running harder and duck into a cemetery and hide behind one of the tombstones. I'm sitting there catching my breath and listening to them call back and forth to each other trying to find me. Then one rides up and sees me. He yells to his friends that he found me. He dismounts his horse, steps in front of me, draws his pistol, cocks it...

And then I wake up. I've tried staying up to avoid the dream, but at 2:30AM I go unconscious and fall asleep for exactly 1 hour. I can't avoid the dream no matter how much I try. I hate it. It always freaks me out. I've tried a million different things to make me stop having the dream but nothing works. Absolutely everything I can think of to stay awake, and none of it helps. I could be standing up drinking coffee with a bunch of No Doze in it, and as soon as it turned 2:30, I would collapse where I stood and have the dream. I know because I tried. So I've given up trying to find ways to avoid it, and decided to just suffer through it every year. It's the only time of the year that I dream.

Wow, that is freaky. I tend to forget dreams within a few moments of waking up, I'm starting to think I'm lucky in that regard.

Here is a very scary story that I read on reddit xD

I've been lying down for hours now. It's 5:35AM and there's not much I can do. You know what the worst part about my situation is? I’m in the same room with my parents. They keep looking at me, and I can’t help but look back and try not to cry or scream. Their eyes are focused on me and their mouths are wide open. There’s the strong scent of blood and I'm paralyzed with fear.

Here’s the thing. The second that I make any hint that I’m not asleep anymore, I’m completely fucked. I will die and there’s nobody around to save me. I've been trying to think of a way out but the only idea I have is to rush for my bedroom door, run outside the front door, and scream for help, hoping any neighbors hear me. It's risky, but if I stay here, I'll surely die. He's waiting for me to wake up and see his masterpiece.

You're probably wondering what's going on. I do get ahead of myself sometimes.

About three hours ago, I heard screaming from the other side of the house. I got up and went to check on the noise and I realized that I had to use the restroom. Instead of doing the smart thing and investigating, I used the bathroom first. I could've gotten myself killed right then for my stupid actions. But I actually did my business and took a peek outside the bathroom. There was blood on the carpet. I got very worried and ran back to my room and hid under my sheets like the pussy I was. I tried to convince myself to go back to sleep, that it was just some really vivid dream or something.

I heard my bedroom door open. Like the terrified child I was, I peeked from under my blankets to see what was going on, I could see something dragging my dead parents into the room. Whatever it was, it wasn't human, I can tell you that. It was hairless, with no eyes, and no clothing. It walked like a caveman, with its back slouched as it dragged my parents. But this thing was much smarter than any caveman. It was aware of what it was doing.

It propped my dad up on the edge of my bed, and made him face me. Then, it sat my mother down in the chair and positioned her towards me as well. After that it started rubbing its hands on the walls, staining them with blood, and then drew a circle with a pentagram in it. To finish it off, it scribbled a message on the wall that I couldn't read in the darkness.

It then positioned itself under my bed, waiting to strike.

The scariest thing is now, my eyes have adjusted to the darkness since then and I can read the message on the wall. I don't want to look at it, because it's terrifying to think about. But I feel the need to see, before I'm killed.

I peek at the creature's masterpiece.

"I know you're awake."

For me I think I hear @The Blackangel faintly calling me from the computer room. It happens quite a lot. Very annoying. Also when we were living in a different house from the one we currently live in, I could swear I would hear the tv on in the front room. I would get up and see and the tv would be completely off. 
Also sense @The Blackangel installed a security camera in the computer room each night it gets triggered by a single moth. There are no moths in the room but each time the camera is turned on at night it is there flying right in front of it. 

13 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Here's an oldie, but a goodie:

I was walking through the cemetery one day when a specific tombstone caught my attention. When I went up to it and read the name on the grave my blood ran cold. It was mine.

I like those, the scariest thing about any good horror story is the unknown , not knowing how that happenen or what it is. I remember the first one sentence horror story I heard was "The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door..."