Register Now
kingpotato

Max Payne 1 and 2 Remake announced for PC, PS5 And Xbox S/X

On 4/12/2022 at 11:06 AM, kingpotato said:

But what does GTA online has to do with Remedy ? People are buying GTA even after more than 10 years and people are still spending money on GTA online even till this day,Same goes for Skyrim, Rockstar will do what any logical people will do , milk it until is dry giggity😆

lol-hey.gif.1f126dda0a57d2058d2586f54d32df71.gif

Anyway also the GTA trilogy was remastered by Grove Street Games or previusly known as War Drum Studios, a developer that had only made mobile games up until this point, sure it was Rockstart's descision to appoint the remaster of the game to them but at again that has nothing to do with Remedy. All Game publishers are greedy, EA, Rockstart, Activision etc and that will never stop, but we cant blame that on the developers, good games can come out of greedy publishers. I think the remake of Max Payne will be just fine, maybe not groundbreaking but good quality at least

I'll give it a chance but I'm keeping my expectations low for this one and although I love Max Payne and am excited for the remaster, they might just screw this up as well.

On 4/6/2022 at 10:50 PM, kingpotato said:

Remedy just announced that they are working on a full scale remake (not remaster) it will be made with the Northlight game engine the same that was use for Control and Quantum Break. The sad part is that we dont know if it will be for PS4 or xbox one yet but most likely we will not see this game in a while.

Im a big fan of Max Payne, I loved the second game, felt like a novel.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/remedy-is-remaking-max-payne-1-and-2-for-pc-ps5-and-xbox-series-x-s/1100-6502260/

A remake will always offer more to gamers and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how that works out when it's released. 

Some information was leaked during an investors reunion with Takes-Two and it showed a release date for a few games, as for the Max Payne Trilogy it showed an expected release date by 2025, Red Dead Gunslinger (Im not sure what that is, I dont know if its the first RDR remake or DLC for RDR2 or for the online mode) and an expected release date for  GTA 6 in 2024 if everything goes well.

Edited by kingpotato

On 5/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, kingpotato said:

Some information was leaked during an investors reunion with Takes-Two and it showed a release date for a few games, as for the Max Payne Trilogy it showed an expected release date by 2025, Red Dead Gunslinger (Im not sure what that is, I dont know if its the first RDR remake or DLC for RDR2 or for the online mode) and an expected release date for  GTA 6 in 2024 if everything goes well.

I wouldn't take their year quoting without an actual day to the date very seriously because it still would mean that they aren't really sure yet whether it's going to be ready or not. 

On 5/12/2022 at 7:59 PM, Heatman said:

I wouldn't take their year quoting without an actual day to the date very seriously because it still would mean that they aren't really sure yet whether it's going to be ready or not. 

Most if not all of them will likely be delayed so I wouldn't take the dates seriously either...