Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite Sports competition?

When it comes to sports events, their are lots of competitions going through it, in the football category, WC competition is ordained the biggest competition in football history second to UCL competition. 

When it comes to Tennis, then you have to mention 'Australian open' as the biggest competition in Tennis history. In basketball, you have to pick out 'FIBA World Championship' and vice versa for other known sports events in the world. 

Share your opinion please!

I would say the All-Star game, but it's an abomination every year. A high score in hockey is 5. In the All-Star game they're scoring more into the 20+ range. It's like they don't even care to play. I don't even watch it anymore because it just makes me sick. So with that out of the way, I give it to the cup. When the playoffs are over, and it's down to 2 teams battling it out for the Stanley Cup, that to me is the best competition. The top 3 teams to have won the cup are the Montreal Canadiens with 24, the Toronto Maple Leafs with 13, and my boys the Detroit Red Wings with 11.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  1. UCL
  2. English Premier League
  3. La Liga
  4. Bundesliga
  5. Ligue1/ Serie A
  6. Europa League

All you've mentioned are the competitions I'm always following up, I don't joke with them all. But the UCL remains the best epic amongst them. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

All you've mentioned are the competitions I'm always following up, I don't joke with them all. But the UCL remains the best epic amongst them. 

I mean it is the competition with all of Europe's elite teams so of course it's going to be the best.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I mean it is the competition with all of Europe's elite teams so of course it's going to be the best.

Yeah, it drags much attention too, because not everyone love's paying attention to leagues like 'French, Spanish, Portuguese etc leagues. But with UEFA champions league in action majority can focus on match between the big guns and small guns irrespective of their league popularity. 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I would've included the World Cup but it's a once every 4 years kind of thing and the Olympics would be the same.

Because it takes that long to come around that what even makes it more special to me.

Watching countries coming together in oneness to play and enjoy the game of soccer is always a wonderful site to behold for me.

On 7/26/2022 at 4:24 PM, Clasher said:

Because it takes that long to come around that what even makes it more special to me.

Watching countries coming together in oneness to play and enjoy the game of soccer is always a wonderful site to behold for me.

Fair enough especially with the merchandise that the fans wear.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Fair enough especially with the merchandise that the fans wear.

Yeah, I would sincerely like to travel to qatar for the next world cup but the logistics and processes was too much so I just had to withhold it and Maybe in the next four years I could travel more conveniently to go watch the world cup.

14 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, I would sincerely like to travel to qatar for the next world cup but the logistics and processes was too much so I just had to withhold it and Maybe in the next four years I could travel more conveniently to go watch the world cup.

Yeah, If I'm not mistaken, it'll be held in France in 2026. Europe has been a bit more stringent on who can travel there.