Register Now
Head_Hunter

Your favourite Sports competition?

On 8/8/2022 at 11:20 PM, Justin11 said:

I am keeping an eye to watch Qatar 2022 World cup live. If everything works out as planned, then it means I'll go watch the match with my team members live in Qatar come November 2022. 

That's has been a dream of mine to watch the world cup competition live and if and opportuned to be present at Qatar it would be a dream come true.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's has been a dream of mine to watch the world cup competition live and if and opportuned to be present at Qatar it would be a dream come true.

It will be a dream come through understand in the next three months if I can sit live and watch key world cup 2022 matches. I missed out on 2018 when I told myself I'll watch the matches live in Russia. 

UFC or Pro-Football. I watch little league nothing and nothing in college and don't care at all.

Pro-Football has made me think it is irreversibly rigged, however. Tom Brady/Bucs won the first Super Bowl in their own stadium in NFL history only for a team the next season to......

Become the second team in NFL history to win the Super Bowl in their own stadium, meaning we had back to back teams winning Super Bowl in their own stadium. The problem is that the Los Angeles Rams played the Bucs 2 slots before the Super Bowl in the playoffs and one of the Rams hit Tom Brady right in the face at a critical juncture in the game where he was finally getting in rhythm while at an enormous point deficit. It was clear helmet to helmet, right on video, and cut Brady open to the point where he was bleeding the rest of the drive. Apparently Tom 'hurt the referees feelings' by saying naught cuss words to him after the extremely blatant hit to Brady which didn't even knock him down it just staggered him standing up. Referee then throws a relatively big penalty on Brady, which was the first of Tom's 20 plus year career in NFL.

There are books on Amazon that claim there is fraud in professional sports, and that playoff game made me a believer if I wasn't already. I will read the books later as the second one by same author gets into e-sports, but let's all guess who does the rigging. That's right: The referees and judges!