Register Now
Head_Hunter

Who is your favourite sports player in history?

On 5/31/2022 at 5:02 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct mate, you've shown yourself as a great football fan, I must admire that. KDB have a very long way to climb before getting close to those two at their prime not talk more of their peak years. Ronaldo won more of the UCL during his thirties. I know Leo Messi haven't won UCL at his thirties, but the Copa America, presents a very huge trophy to him even more than one out of four UCL titles he won for Barca, because, he lacks trophy in Argentina colours back then. KDB should win something with Belgian national team to be considered good around the best. 

Even then, I just feel like while he's an extraordinary player, there are players like Ronaldinho and others who've also won everything in world football who'd make a better comparison to Ronaldo and Messi.

On 6/13/2022 at 6:31 PM, Justin11 said:

Ronaldinho Gaúcho is one of my favorite footballers in history. I love his amazing football skills, especially with his dribbling skill, I wish to adapt some of his dribbling skill add to my own little skill to grow as a player, lol. 

Trust me, Ronaldinho always got me up off my seat especially with some of the skills he pulled off like the time he passed the ball with his back. Like, how did he even come up with that?

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Trust me, Ronaldinho always got me up off my seat especially with some of the skills he pulled off like the time he passed the ball with his back. Like, how did he even come up with that?

Such was amazing dude, I admired his style, especially that back pass from him. Him and Ronaldo de lima nazario, showed enough skills within them, arguably two finest Brazilians in our own generation of footballers. 

On 6/14/2022 at 12:31 AM, Justin11 said:

Ronaldinho Gaúcho

Ronaldinho is a great player too, one of the greatest in the history of football.

There is this African player I liked so much as a killed called Jay Jay okocha , he was such a skillful player and scored a lot of classic goals during his career.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

Ronaldinho is a great player too, one of the greatest in the history of football.

There is this African player I liked so much as a killed called Jay Jay okocha , he was such a skillful player and scored a lot of classic goals during his career.

Okacha is sublime, and a gifted type of player here in Africa. We value him so much, he was energetic and skillful during his time playing for various European clubs. It's so unfortunate that okacha didn't win the African player of the year during his glittered career. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Okacha is sublime, and a gifted type of player here in Africa. We value him so much, he was energetic and skillful during his time playing for various European clubs. It's so unfortunate that okacha didn't win the African player of the year during his glittered career. 

It's quite surprising though.

But he had a pretty good career while it's lasted wining more than 7 trophies.

1 hour ago, Clasher said:

It's quite surprising though.

But he had a pretty good career while it's lasted wining more than 7 trophies.

I can't keep in track of his trophy haul, but he won couple of trophies during his football career. He helped Nigeria too, winning some important trophies, notably the men Olympics football competition in Atlanta 1996. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I can't keep in track of his trophy haul, but he won couple of trophies during his football career. He helped Nigeria too, winning some important trophies, notably the men Olympics football competition in Atlanta 1996. 

I know he also helped his country win the AFCON or there about.

He was a really good player and I really enjoy watching highlights of his performance and dribbling skills.

On 7/21/2022 at 5:02 PM, Clasher said:

I know he also helped his country win the AFCON or there about.

He was a really good player and I really enjoy watching highlights of his performance and dribbling skills.

Yes, he won AFCON 94, that was the year Nigeria reached the quarter final stage of the world cup, hosted in USA. Nigeria's best world cup year to date and okocha was part of the team that went far in the competition only for eventual runner's up 'italy knocking us out in a dramatic match at the quarter final stage. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, he won AFCON 94, that was the year Nigeria reached the quarter final stage of the world cup, hosted in USA. Nigeria's best world cup year to date and okocha was part of the team that went far in the competition only for eventual runner's up 'italy knocking us out in a dramatic match at the quarter final stage. 

That's iconic, Nigeria is among the few African countries that have gone that far in the world cup.

3 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's iconic, Nigeria is among the few African countries that have gone that far in the world cup.

Yes, Nigeria is the first African country to reach quarter final stage in the senior world cup, while Ghana is the second and the last to reach that stage till date, which occurred in the 2010 edition in South Africa. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, Nigeria is the first African country to reach quarter final stage in the senior world cup, while Ghana is the second and the last to reach that stage till date, which occurred in the 2010 edition in South Africa. 

That's actually a good one for Nigeria reaching that level in the world cup.

Okocha still remains one of the greatest players to come from Africa and his impact in nigerian football is tremendous.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

That's actually a good one for Nigeria reaching that level in the world cup.

Okocha still remains one of the greatest players to come from Africa and his impact in nigerian football is tremendous.

Tremendous indeed, it was a shame that CAF neglected him by not awarding at least one African player of the year award to him. Even if he doesn't deserve other years of his glittered career, he is deserving of the 1994 CAF player of the year award, but he was omitted.