Register Now
The Blackangel

Something happened….

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Something that was unbelievable happened. I never could have thought such a thing was possible, and neither did @Rain Dew.

She got me into online gaming. I’m playing FFXIV. She’s training me so that I know what the hell I’m doing, but once I have the game down, we’ll be on there a lot.

I enjoyed playing FFXIV a few years ago. It's a good MMO. One of the things was really great about it is that there was no role or job a single character couldn't do, so there was no need to split your efforts between multiple characters. The combat is good with a great emphasis on Co-op PvE (Player versus Environment) and the story is passable. I'd get back into it as well, but can't really afford to tight now.

@Rain Dew has her own FC and houses, so I'm joining up with her once I know what the hell I'm doing. If you're on the same server and world that we're on, that would be awesome to play together. I would have to ask her what world we're in to be sure, but I think we're Crystal and Goblin. But don't hold me to that just yet. She's the educated one about this game.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 4/8/2022 at 12:39 AM, The Blackangel said:

Something that was unbelievable happened. I never could have thought such a thing was possible, and neither did @Rain Dew.

She got me into online gaming. I’m playing FFXIV. She’s training me so that I know what the hell I’m doing, but once I have the game down, we’ll be on there a lot.

When you got a good teacher which she obviously is, it's not surprising that you picked up so quickly with your interest in the game. 

8 hours ago, Rain Dew said:

For anyone wondering I’m on Crystal on Goblin server. Rain Dew is my character name and my FC is Morning Star. 

I wish there was a love 😍 reaction and it's what I would have given here and it's all cos of your character name "Morning Star 🌟". It's my baby girl's name.