Register Now
egghead

Do you use a fitness tracker?

No fitness tracker is going to be accurate on calories burned. however the FitBit. It's great for encouraging me to get more steps in. I like having daily goals and trying to beat them. It's also interesting to see trends, for example, I can tell that I was stressed at work in March because I was barely moving. But April has been much more active!

I have a Samsung Galaxy Fit2 which I bought just because it was on sale and it was available at a great price. I've been using it almost every day as a sort of way to just remind me to stand up from time to time since I am working from home. It's sort of a temporary thing until I figure out whether or not I want a smart watch

I don't use it at all. The only thing that's fitness related which I make use of is my Samsung Health App that I used to monitor how many steps I make in a day. My default target it 10,000 steps everyday.Β 

On 4/8/2022 at 11:21 AM, egghead said:

I don't use a fitness tracker, however, I am thinking to buy a fitness tracker. What brand or product do you suggest for me?

Are you just looking to count steps/calories burned, or are you more into heart rate, calories and activity tracked throughout the day?

If it's the former, I'd say Sportline. I always stick with Sportline. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

6 hours ago, melanie_marie27 said:

Are you just looking to count steps/calories burned..Β 

If it's the former, I'd say Sportline. I always stick with Sportline. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ

This is just my focus with the Samsung Health app that I have on my smartphone. As for the later, I think that I have that covered up by hitting the gym at least twice times in a week. Even though my gym subscription is quite costly but it's worth every penny paid for it because they have incredible training tools.Β 

On 9/23/2022 at 1:54 AM, Heatman said:

This is just my focus with the Samsung Health app that I have on my smartphone. As for the later, I think that I have that covered up by hitting the gym at least twice times in a week. Even though my gym subscription is quite costly but it's worth every penny paid for it because they have incredible training tools.Β 

Honestly, I have the Samsung Health App on both my phone and smartwatch but I never use it. I just don't need all that information...